AD Releases / Evergreen Canyons - RCTM #13

• Toon%s's Photo
    Posted Image

Hello!

It is now time to announce the well overdue release of the RCT Masters Club's 13th club park.

This park for Loopy Landscapes is almost a year in the making, and features four fantastic designers: Midnight Aurora, RWAdams, ToonTowner & The Riddler...

Based upon a fantastic canyon themed workbench by Roger (RWAdams), this park features many wonderful coasters that interact with the canyons and rivers below. I'd like to thank all four of the designers for seeing this project to its completion. A job well done!

You can download the park by clicking this link:

GO FIGURE....THE FILE DOESN'T OPEN...KAI WILL FIX TONIGHT

In the next two posts, I will present a screen for a coaster/area from each designer.

I hope you enjoy the park, and please offer feedback!

Kai
  • Toon%s's Photo
    Just past the entrance, you'll find a midway fountains, shops and stalls by Roger (RWAdams). This work is almost a year old at this point, but you'll find this superb entrance was a great sign of things to come. You can find other impressive entrances/midways in Roger's upcoming solo park for RCT2 entitled Old Tunnel Mill Amusement Park, and also the entrance plaza in the RCTM Showcase.

Posted Image

Deeper into the park and across a ravine, you'll find this twisted Inverted coaster by Midnight Aurora. Themed to the orient, Legend Of The Dragon is full of high speed thrills. This is the last major contribution from MA before his retiring from the club and project.

Posted Image

Thanks,

Kai
  • Toon%s's Photo
    Canyon walls surround Evergreen Express, the featured coaster by Toon Towner. A steel coaster track with a nifty hack to import the mine train, this ride showcases Toon's ability to provide maximum thrills from the interaction with nearby scenery. This is not a coaster to miss, and just as Roger has gone forward with great entrances/midways, this was just a sign of things to come as Toon has recently just been awarded top prize for NE's recent RCT 2 coaster competition. Gila's rocky southwestern terrain is an expansion upon what you see here.

Posted Image

Finally, I present you Timber Terror by The Riddler, a GCI wooden twister that makes great use of the canyon walls, rivers, and nearby trees to deceptively mask a terrific ride. The Riddler has shown us many wooden coasters before, and this one is sure to not disppoint. You can see his other wooden coasters in countless screenshots, and hopefully one day, released in a solo effort...

Posted Image

Thanks,

Kai

P.S. I posted this on behalf of Kai, cuz he's tired or busy or something ;)
  • Brent%s's Photo
    Finally! LOL... everyone check this park out. Toon and RW's sections rock, and Toon helped out my section so I was greatful for that. The whole park turned out amazing. Great job guys, and nice logo Toon. :D
  • thorpedo%s's Photo
    Is that back when MA sucked? Cause the only stuff I see from him now is MUCH better than that. I confuse his stuff with Pyros...

Anyways..it looks good from the screens, sadly I can't open it.
  • Brent%s's Photo
    Where has he been lately? That was the first (and only) piece or work I've ever seen of his.
  • Midnight Aurora%s's Photo

Is that back when MA sucked? Cause the only stuff I see from him now is MUCH better than that. I confuse his stuff with Pyros...

Anyways..it looks good from the screens, sadly I can't open it.

Oh god... please disregard any of my work in that area. I tried salvaging some of the old work, but it was just too far in hell to fix. I think I built that invert and the area around it in September...

Beta, I'm around, I just don't post much. If I ever finish something, I'll be sure to release it, because this is nowhere near what I can do...
  • thorpedo%s's Photo

Where has he been lately? That was the first (and only) piece or work I've ever seen of his.

You should see more of it. Its absolutely amazing...some of the best shit I've ever seen. Ask him for one of the designs he gave me..its amazing.
  • Midnight Aurora%s's Photo

You should see more of it. Its absolutely amazing...some of the best shit I've ever seen. Ask him for one of the designs he gave me..its amazing.

I really wish you would stop beating it to my coaster...
  • thorpedo%s's Photo
    ;)

No seriously...give him the coaster, MA...or I'll beat off in front of your face...'and people..you will get sticky'
  • GuestLittle Wilso%s's Photo

;)

No seriously...give him the coaster, MA...or I'll beat off in front of your face...'and people..you will get sticky'

Thats nice.
    I couldnt open the park, so ill try again and if it works ill comment. It looks great form the screens though.

:et: Turned :et:
  • thorpedo%s's Photo
    Thought you'd like that.
  • Tony%s's Photo
    I don't like it... stick to RCT2, we need more people who actually play it.
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Well, I thought Toon's area was very nice as usual, a bit like Jurassic Park out of IOAH but not dinosaur-y.

Riddler's woodie was pretty funky, even if the colours were a bit out of place...

I shouldn't comment on Midnight's work cos he'd probably rip me to shreds.

RWAdams always does massive fuck off coasters but they never really seem to achieve anything....just a lack of flair and motive....plus the bright red on the entrance was a bit excessive.

I think i'll place this in the same area as Jethro Falls, Crystal Falls and Serpent Hills.....quaint, but lacking in many areas.

Good Effort, though!
  • Cap'n Quack%s's Photo
    :OMG:
    this is just beautiful. absolutley beautiful. those first 2 screens are enough reason to download the park. great job guys.
  • rwadams%s's Photo

RWAdams always does massive fuck off coasters but they never really seem to achieve anything....just a lack of flair and motive....plus the bright red on the entrance was a bit excessive.

What the fuck do you have against me. You have never had anything good to say about anything I have done. At least I get off of my dead ass and complete a park now and then.

Have a good day,
    Rog :@
  • Scarface%s's Photo

What the fuck do you have against me. You have never had anything good to say about anything I have done. At least I get off of my dead ass and complete a park now and then.

Have a good day,

if he doesnt like it hes going to say so..Unless u want him to lie and say its fantastic
  • gymkid dude%s's Photo

Have a good day,

Aren't you like 30?
  • Toon%s's Photo

Aren't you like 30?

Ummm, just cuz we're old doesn't mean we don't have feelings! ;) Gymkid is an age-ist!
  • rwadams%s's Photo
    The point I am trying to make is if I don't have anything good to say about a park I don't say anything. I have never hacked on anything anybody has done. For the record I am 43.

Rog

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading