News / Welcoming a New Admin...

• Louis!%s's Photo

1185595_614366068608760_1447123499_n.png

Hello New Element,

You'll have noticed that Posix & Gee aren't around the site much anymore, which leaves the day to day running of the site solely down to myself and Liam. In the past this hasn't been a problem, but recently we've felt we could do with another active person alongside us, so we have decided to bring on a new admin.

This admin is not a replacement for Posix or Gee. They are both very much with us, offering advice, fixing things when they go wrong, and we are all very happy with our roles within the team and the decision to bring on a 5th member.

After making this decision, we were faced with another: who would fit this role? And immediately we knew we wanted inthemanual to join us on the team. He has really come into his own over the past few months and I'm sure you'll all agree that he has developed both as an RCT player and an NE member.

Welcome to the team inthemanual! We're sure you'll do a great job and fit in perfectly to the NE team! Congratulations!

• Louis!%s's Photo

What a prize for winning Micro Madness eh? ;)

• Chocotopian%s's Photo

Congratulations, inthemanual! Do the site proud :)

• csw%s's Photo

My little manual...all grown up...

• Liampie%s's Photo

This is Manual. He's from Barcelona.

0.jpg

• inthemanual%s's Photo

I take offense to that. My moustache is much nicer than that.

On a more serious note, thank you to the current admins for selecting me for this position. I hope to serve all of you well and help make this site run as smoothly as possible.

• Xeccah%s's Photo

whoops guys sorry for ruining the surprise yesterday

• Lotte%s's Photo

This is Manual. He's from Barcelona.

0.jpg

i call dibs on Mr fawlty 

• Louis!%s's Photo

Qué?

• Six Frags%s's Photo

Grats ITM, this site has a great legacy and hope you can help make it last as long as possible!

With the release of RCT4 next year (which looks decent from what I've seen) I expect some sort of influx of new members to this site, so we sure need as much guys in charge as possible to try and profit as much from the buzz generated by Atari for the franchise.

I sure hope it will bring back the activity like it was in the early days of rct1/rct2..

Good luck...and have fun!

• Coasterbill%s's Photo

Congrats!

• Faas%s's Photo
    Thanks for helping out itm!
  • Poke%s's Photo

Well deserved!

• Coupon%s's Photo

shitty news

• RCT2day%s's Photo

Congrats, itm.  You'll do us proud I'm sure.  Excellent decision Louis, Liam and the others.

• PizzaWurscht%s's Photo

congrats manual. you will do your job nice

• In:Cities%s's Photo

Awesome! Now bring back H2H so I have a reason to keep coming back :p

• Lotte%s's Photo

Awesome! Now bring back H2H so I have a reason to keep coming back :p

• Liampie%s's Photo

In time, gentlemen! H2H7 will happen eventually. I'll make sure it does.

• Lotte%s's Photo

now that inthemanual is an admin, will he start his own team as well?

inb4 liam denies him his own team as he wants him in HK

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading