3)Mean Green 1-3 (tied)
    3)Soutenours 1-3 (tied)

South Division:
    1)Icons 3-1 (tied)
    1)Pufferfish 3-1 (tied)
    3)Blue Meanies (0-3)
  • Scarface%s's Photo
    Nice win over the putter got us back on track

Sea serpents doing very well in the other one....
  • Ablaze%s's Photo
    Well done to all the teams so far, but just that little bit more for the mighty icons.
  • JiMeMo%s's Photo
    wait... what does the scoreboard say?? the team everyone said was most likely to lose is winning? :yup:
  • Raven-SDI%s's Photo
    Hello.

How are the Sea Serpents doing...?

So good!
    So good!
    OK, I mean so good!

Raven-SDI
    §
  • posix%s's Photo

Nice win over the putter got us back on track

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, I'll get you! :kane:
  • RRP%s's Photo
    o well the best team is winning, as ussual..........i wasn't even surprised.

go team!

+ coach nessy
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    ok i got a very stupid qustion whos on what team ? i have obveasly have not been following this and just wanted a littel info so i could follow

btw sorry about the spelling when its this late (2 am) i right in my own languge
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    Here you go, copied from the team forum topics:

SOUTH DIVISION:

ICONS (Captain: iris)
    iris, PyroPenguin, Corkscrewed, Coaster Ed, Foozy, mantis, Coasterrct Nick, adamrct, Foltzenator, and stargazer

PUFFERFISH (Captain: Posix)
    aero21, ToonTowner, Posix, The Judge, Hyper Helix, Nitrophobia, Midnight Aurora, Vert, Steel Falcon, and Creator

BLUE MEANIES (Captain: Chauncey Gardner)
    Chauncey Gardner, Evil WME, Micool, Blitz-sama, kiddo, Roberto Roboparks, TXCoasterGuy1, rctfreak2000, Kai, and DippyDoodle

NORTH DIVISION:

SOUTENEURS (Captain: X-Sector?)
    x-sector, Harakiri, Blind Guardian, Prince Ashitaka, BioHazard, Nitrous Oxide, RCTFlame, GigaForce, shortdude, and OZONE

MEAN GREEN (Captain: Fatha' Grinch)
    Fatha' Grinch, Natelox, vTd, Butterfinger, Generation X, Sanctuary, ACEfanatic02, Themeparkmaster, A New Found Glory, and DragonInferno

SEA SERPENTS (Captain: Nessy: Ride of Steel)
    NessyROS, RRP, roomraider, sboarder, Maverick, Twisted, JiMeMo, Raven-SDI, Kyle, and The Hive
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    thanx
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Damn... we're the Dallas Mavericks of the league. Six all-stars, four guys who can start on any other team. :D
  • mantis%s's Photo

Damn... we're the Dallas Mavericks of the league.  Six all-stars, four guys who can start on any other team.  :D

I don't even know what sport that refers to :(

I'd post the damn statistics but all these forfeits mess them up!
  • PyroPenguin%s's Photo
    Basketball you silly English type. And very right you are, Icons will own. Fun stuff, posting the standings always turns into a "my team is better than yours". So odd the Sea Serpents are dominating, the other teams both look very strong on paper. South is a little closer, with the tied teams and the Icons only loss comming by a mere 3 or so votes. Will be interesting to watch things play out.
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo
    Blue Meanies Own.
  • cg?%s's Photo
    ...or we would if our 'players' weren't so damned lazy...
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    if i were you, i would refrain from being so general... jerk.
  • RRP%s's Photo

Damn... we're the Dallas Mavericks of the league.  Six all-stars, four guys who can start on any other team.  :D

whos dallas?
  • Toon%s's Photo
    Dallas is the team the I can't believe beat the Spurs last night ???
  • cg?%s's Photo

If i were you, i would refrain from being so general... jerk.

Right... I'm the laziest person, when it comes to doing things on the internet, ever. Its the truth. WME was so lazy that he waited around while I did very little, until my computer went insane (it does that sometimes) and I couldn't finish.

Luckily, he rushed out something in time which I thought was cool. Most people didn't.

Ever since then, nobody has gotten anything in! Including you Mr. Blitzsama, and as such, I see no reason not to be general. We're all a bunch of lazy son of a bithces!

Embrace it, Blitzy, embrace it.
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    i am NOT!

iriiiiis, chauncey is making fun of me agaaaiin!

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading