General Chat / Mcfarlane Matrix Figures

• aero21%s's Photo
    I just picked up my Neo and Trinity figures from the local Gamestop and i am on cloud nine! If you havn't seen these figures go toSpawn.com and take a look. The assortment includes:

Neo in mid cartwheel from Matrix 1 Lobby scene.
    Trinity jumping off wall from M1 lobby scene.
    Morpheus from Reloded garage scene.
    Twin 1 and 2 from garage scene (morpheus and the Twins bases combine to form whole scene.

Also, a boxed set feturing Neo and Agent Smith in mid battle will be available next week.
    Go get them NOW! they are seriously awsome.

they are available retail 5-16-03
    Go here for direct link
  • Brent%s's Photo
    I thought you had to be older than 13 to register here?...
  • Andrew%s's Photo

that was an unneccesary and rather immature comment, just because your not into action figures doesn;t mean you have to be abusive to Aero.
  • Caddie Gone Mad%s's Photo
    So bitch about it, why don't ya'.
  • aero21%s's Photo

You obviously don't know much about Mcfarlane's stuff. These aren't your tipical figures. These things are like statues, and many of them sell for lots of money as collectors items. I would bet you most 13 year olds wouldn't like thses types of figures much. Anyways, your comment makes me wonder who the real 13 year olds are here ;) Next time you feel like making a dumbass coment, think about it first.
  • Brent%s's Photo
    Well according to my birth certificate, I'm 17. ^_^
  • Andrew%s's Photo
    then start acting like it
  • Jellybones%s's Photo

then start acting like it

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Fucking score.
  • mantis%s's Photo
    The glasses on the Morpheus one look a bit weird (too thin?) but the Twins models are great!
  • bokti%s's Photo
    Know what I've got a mean boner over? Those Wizord of Oz figures from him. That Cowardly Lion makes me wish I was 12, so I wouldn't look like a fruit buying one. Or, at least over 18, so i could get a credit card and order him. Dorothy's not half bad either.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    I just got a Hummer H2 SUT Concept model from Dave & Busters. 1:18 scale. You're never too old for toy cars or action figures, man.

EDIT: My 666th post! Muhahaha! :w00t: (I miss you, Satan!)
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    There isnt much you can do with these figures. I guess I dont have the type of room where I can put these babies on display. My room is too clean and professional, really. Dammit I need a digi cam so I can show you my room.
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    Mcfarlane is a fucking genius artist.
    thats why they sell, they are friggin works of art.
    last I checked, most 13 yo's dont understand art... hell, most adults don't understand art. But that's besides the point.
  • `sfkstyle%s's Photo

Next time you feel like making a dumbass coment, think about it first.

Don't make a dumbass coment, everybody.
  • bokti%s's Photo
    You really have changed from your moronic days of being a young, stupid shit-taker, SFK. Now you're a condescending little wise-ass, with the misconcpetion that you're not stupid. In the beginning, I thought that you changing your attitude would be a godsend. But I find myself regretting I ever said that. You're not impressing anyone with your sarcastic, badass persona, man. We all know that you're really a snot-nosed shitface, that makes these trivial little reponses because you, much to our surprise, harbor no intelligence whatsoever(dubbed the 'Chrisryn Approach to Forii'). It's been done, and trying it out now only makes you look more sorry. I personally need to stop doing anything close to what you're doing and reaccess my attitude, because if what I do annoys others as much as you annoy me now, I'll choke myself with a fucking dildo.
  • Alec%s's Photo
    Change your attitudes, everybody
  • `sfkstyle%s's Photo

You really have changed from your moronic days of being a young, stupid shit-taker, SFK. Now you're a condescending little wise-ass, with the misconcpetion that you're not stupid. In the beginning, I thought that you changing your attitude would be a godsend. But I find myself regretting I ever said that. You're not impressing anyone with your sarcastic, badass persona, man. We all know that you're really a snot-nosed shitface, that makes these trivial little reponses because you, much to our surprise, harbor no intelligence whatsoever(dubbed the 'Chrisryn Approach to Forii'). It's been done, and trying it out now only makes you look more sorry. I personally need to stop doing anything close to what you're doing and reaccess my attitude, because if what I do annoys others as much as you annoy me now, I'll choke myself with a fucking dildo.

- uh huh -
  • Jellybones%s's Photo

You're comparing SFK to Chrisryn? Jesus, man, that's ridiculous.

I mean, we all know Chrisryn is getting into Oxford and SFK is going on welfare.
  • `sfkstyle%s's Photo

You're comparing SFK to Chrisryn? Jesus, man, that's ridiculous.

I mean, we all know Chrisryn is getting into Oxford and SFK is going on welfare.

• `sfkstyle%s's Photo
    Woe is me.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading