H2H7 / Round 1 Poll

What's your favourite round 1 park?

What's your second favourite round 1 park?

Best match?

• Liampie%s's Photo
    Tradition!
  • Coasterbill%s's Photo

Don't hate me Liam but I had to go with Raptor.

• Xeccah%s's Photo
    Liam and circus point for me
  • ScOtLaNdS_FiNeSt%s's Photo

TBH, No doubt there was alot of quality in these parks, But I personally didn't look at these maps and get real excited and think wow like I have done in past h2h's 

Raptor for me although extremely well done felt like a ripoff to me, Yeah it was a rec blah blahh...H2H for me should be about originality. So raptor was probably my least favourite in this round.

• robbie92%s's Photo

Aw, I thought you'd like recreations. Your Vulture rec was pretty good.

• inthemanual%s's Photo

Rob is easily winning "Most Sarcastic Player" this year.

• Xeccah%s's Photo
    Rob, not like you have any room to say anything, though your rec of Feliz Navidad's station was decent.
  • robbie92%s's Photo

592bc8f95561fdb230d31bb6ebee145906652d94

• Xeccah%s's Photo
    At least you lost that match.
  • robbie92%s's Photo

Speaking of, how's your team's park doing? 

:p

• ScOtLaNdS_FiNeSt%s's Photo

Well you thought wrong rob, But good try :) I just hope there is more originality from your guys to come.

• Dirk Pitt%s's Photo

Raptor wins it for me, it made an unexciting RL area of Cedar Point exciting in game and that's quite an accomplishment to do for me.

I picked the best match to be Manual Labourers vs. The Rat Pack despise both parks did not have my first and second preference for best parks because I think this match is more close skill wise with each other and this is the match to watch. Both parks are good and not one is *overwhelmly* better than the other in my opinion so it will be close as it could go either way very easily.

• Xeccah%s's Photo

Speaking of, how's your team's park doing? 

:p

Our r8 is doing fantastic I gotta say. Hey, are you still gonna submit chunks of BGA as H2H parks?

• Cocoa%s's Photo
    Tenochtitlan and circuscircus were top 2 imo. Couldnt decide which was top so i went with tenochtitlan because im probably biased towards my own team
  • GammaZero%s's Photo

Tenochtitlan and circuscircus were top 2 imo. Couldnt decide which was top so i went with tenochtitlan because im probably biased towards my own team

Exactly that for me except with Circus (Charlie) Circus on top.
  • Austin55%s's Photo

Raptor<Teno<POE<Okyo<Cyleal

Without listing CircusCircus cause I'm biased.

• robbie92%s's Photo

I hope you just put your arrows in the wrong direction :p

• Austin55%s's Photo

oh yeh

• Stoksy%s's Photo

I hope you just put your arrows in the wrong direction :p

The crocodile eats the bigger/better one. That's how I remember it.

Still need to do a more comprehensive review of the round 3 matchup but I'd say:

1) Tenochtitlan - 75%

2) Raptor - 85% [DESIGN]

3) Port of Entry - 75%

4) San Fransokyo - 65%

5) Circus Circus - 65%

Last two are based purely on first impressions, so may change. I ranked Raptor second even though I think it was technically better because I think that parks [of this standard] should beat out a high quality design just because there's usually more substance and it's just a little more interesting in my opinion.

• Sephiroth%s's Photo

I think all of you saying Raptor being a rec is a negative thing and then not saying anything about Circus Circus being a loose rec (a rec is a rec) have just rid your opinions of credibility.

WIth love,

Seph

#shotsfired

:)

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading