H2H7 / Round 4 Poll

• Liampie%s's Photo
    Was about time someone made this poll!
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    Fuck it, voting for myself...:p other than diamond heights i wouldnt know what else to vote for haha. Parks were good, not great haha.

Ps i think it would take a long time to beat 2084 , considering the next tile after 2048 is 4096 :D
  • alex%s's Photo

shotguns your 1st and 2nd picks are the same. Perhaps you meant to pick Parque Los Muertos for no.1??

• AvanineCommuter%s's Photo
    Where's my most obvious builder award?
  • Steve%s's Photo
    I voted for Tax Form Simulator out of sheer genuine interest of where I could play such a game.
  • Louis!%s's Photo

Giraffe Dress Up by JJ <3

I miss JJ :(

• FK+Coastermind%s's Photo

AVC, i think i could contend for that category

• chorkiel%s's Photo

Where's my most obvious builder award?
    This week it was a duo category and Cocoa and Louis! won.
  • djbrcace1234%s's Photo

But Yuri's revenge was the best part of Red Alert 2. : I loved how unfair Yuri's forces were. :p

This week it was a duo category and Cocoa and Louis! won.

I'd reckon AVC and In:Cities would give them a run for their money. And FKA if it was solo we'd have to battle it out. :p
  • Coasterbill%s's Photo

#diamondheights and Wild Wild West should pretty much dominate these polls.

Also Tax Form Simulator II was the best of the trilogy. III is shit.

• Lotte%s's Photo

III was pretty good actually, it just took some getting used to for those that played I and II before

• Cocoa%s's Photo
    Only when you get the fraudulent follies expansion pack
  • Lotte%s's Photo

I never played the singleplayer that much to be honest so I didn't really experience the expansions. Most of the time I played the multiplayer mode

• RCT2day%s's Photo

ITM, you have great taste in video games.

• inthemanual%s's Photo

Blue's better for speedrunning. I think red's got the better exclusives, tbh

• Xeccah%s's Photo

I thought any% for both red and blue are like sub-3 minutes due to a data glitch with storing items. Same thing happens with Castlevania:SotN, btw.

• inthemanual%s's Photo
    Any% doesn't matter, NSC is the real category. Or 151, but that shots crazy.
  • Xeccah%s's Photo

NSC being "no save corruption", right? Who's the main dudes running that shit now? I know about werster and that pretty much it.

Not this thread being overtaken by game talk. Ugh.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading