H2H7 / Round 5 Poll

Favorite Round 5 park?

Second Favorite Round 5 park?

Which park is the most finished / least rushed?

Who is going to win h2h7?

• chorkiel%s's Photo

Seeing as Liam is on vacation, I figured I might as well make the poll.

• inthemanual%s's Photo
    Thanks for putting this up!
  • trav%s's Photo

Interesting to see US blowing Area 52 out of the water in both polls already.

• Cocoa%s's Photo

^its because rct2-only people couldn't vote in the matchup but can here, and definitely won't vote for an LL park here. happens every time :D

• chorkiel%s's Photo

Thanks for putting this up!

No problem. I can't find how to make the results public though. To make it state who voted for which option. Any chance you can update that for me?

• inthemanual%s's Photo

No problem. I can't find how to make the results public though. To make it state who voted for which option. Any chance you can update that for me?

You can't after its been posted.
  • Kumba%s's Photo

Ah... Star Wars was like 95% finished... pretty sad that the LL parks are not in the lead there.

We should ban people that don't have LL :nod:

• FredD%s's Photo

Or we just should start not caring what game someone prefers and just play the version you like to play without feeling better than RCT2 or LL players... Sick of this discussion. 

• Ling%s's Photo

Owning both games really should be an obligation because there's zero reason not to in this day and age where it's a few bucks, and less on sale. You don't have to play it regularly or prefer it, but it's still part of the community.

• tigre53%s's Photo
    I think owning both games would be fairer to the rct2 players. Right now the only people who can vote on LL vs rct2 match ups are the type of players who own LL, i. e. might have a nostalgic bias/preference for LL parks. If everyone owned LL out of duty rather than by choice you might be able to have a more balanced voting pool.
  • wheres_walto%s's Photo
    ^this is supported by the data
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo

what might happen is LL strategically leaving the h2h format if all rct2 preferred players get LL since then no LL park would win a straight up match I think because the LL bias is strong with the people still playing it.

• Cocoa%s's Photo
    Hey i voted for no ll parks and im a big ll guy, but i probably agree that there is a bias
  • Sephiroth%s's Photo

Lol I'm assuming this was sarcastic if you're referring to all NE, but for H2H it's somewhat reasonable as a requirement to sign up in the future. If you're talking about NE in general then.... well you might as well take the site offline because there goes quite a chunk of a community that is on the smaller side to begin with, haha. Anyway. :p Poor choice of words that will undoubtedly stir people up due to not understanding sarcasm on the internet, but a good idea to bring up for discussion regardless. And this is coming from someone who isn't an LL guy. :p Maybe in the future we'll see two websites, NE:LL and NE:RCT2 as that would end the argument altogether. But for now the system works and gee gave it to us in his free time, without charging us any money for it. :)

• Faas%s's Photo

Sick of this discussion indeed. But I own LL but can't open parks and I have downloaded like 40 patches and still can't open them. So right now I just gave up. 

• Liampie%s's Photo
    Nooo Faas, don't give up!
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Yes, I was being sarcastic. A possible bonus for people getting LL has been discussed and I think that would be great.
  • Ling%s's Photo

You mean the literally one, maybe two patches you need? Both of which are in one post in Ask the Experts, and literally consist of clicking "Run"?

• Version1%s's Photo

Do they work for the steam version?

• Ling%s's Photo

I believe so. I know they work with the GOG version and disc Deluxe, and the Steam one should be no different.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading