H2H7 / Playoff Predictions

Who will win Match 1?

Who will win Match 2?

Who will win it all?

• RCT2day%s's Photo

Match 1: #1 Heaven's Atlas (4-1, 71.67%) vs #4 Robber Barons (2-3, 42.24%)

Match 2: #2 Manual Laborers (3-2, 65.25) vs #3 Hurricanes (3-2, 46.69%)

We've got our playoff teams. So who do you think will win each round? Who will win it all?

[I'm sure everyone would love to hear some in-depth analyses on each team in the earlier rounds. I'd write one but I'm too busy.  Someone should give it a go.]

• Cocoa%s's Photo
    Ive always been a big heavens atlas fan. I reckon they have some wicked stuff up their sleeves.

Also, i think the canes manlab matchup could become one of the best ever, should be exciting
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    Pacificoaster and Nin split up could be a huge 1-2 punch from the canes. I imagine one will lead finals and the other semis. However Kumba is super likely to be on one of those also, will be interesting to see what happens there.

Same for Barons. I expect something with Rob & Gee, perhaps FK and Walto teaming up for some fantasy. Wouldn't be surprised to see Rob and FK team either, but don't see FK and Gee doing so.

Manlab who knows what is going on there.

Atlas is an interesting case to, rather than seeing matches lead by a player or two, I could really see a match with 4 players doing 25% each.
  • Cocoa%s's Photo

I'm betting on a fisch-led park, maybe fisch and tolsimir would be awesome. (I think they're both free?)

probably something else steve related too

• wheres_walto%s's Photo
    Can playoff parks have 4 people? Where have I been?
  • Cocoa%s's Photo

yeah they can, you've probably been in america based on your flag

• Stoksy%s's Photo

Exciting finals.

Surprised that Liampie didn't save himself for at least one final here. But I think that Fisch and Steve will take leads for HA.

Would love to see a Rob + Gee duo, like Austin, I'd also expect a combination of Rob and Fk for the Robber Barons.

Hurricanes would seem to be an obvious Pac and nin whether they build together or each lead a park I'm not sure. Kumba should be involved, and I wouldn't be surprised if XCoaster made an appearance.

Manual Laborers have some interesting combinations; Cocoa and Tim are likely involved. I imagine Louis will build on something but not sure about his availability, also considering disneylandian only contributed 1% to their R5 park might be saving some work for the finals...

• AvanineCommuter%s's Photo
    Is fisch and Steve still a possibility? Because that would be epic if it were.
  • Steve%s's Photo

Is fisch and Steve still a possibility? Because that would be epic if it were.
     a07894a743bda7eaf51f549fe5db8cc7.jpg
  • AvanineCommuter%s's Photo

a07894a743bda7eaf51f549fe5db8cc7.jpg

I'm holding on. And I'm excited. :D
  • nin%s's Photo

Attached Image: Screen Shot 2015-06-18 at 1.12.13 AM.png

• djbrcace1234%s's Photo

I love you nin. Anyone that uses that meme wins my heart. <3

• G Force%s's Photo

My prediction:

Canes' squeak out W against the ML's, HA dominates RB's.  Finals concludes with epic battle for the ages, good against evil, one side out to repeat, the other out for revenge.  The only thing that is certain is that meltdowns will occur and NE will forever be divided.

• Steve%s's Photo

nin, wow. I know well enough to admit when I am beaten and shit, that was good, dude.

• Steve%s's Photo

Let's bring back the NE Meme thread.

• Stoksy%s's Photo

I think nin just won NE.

• Cocoa%s's Photo

ahahaha brilliant

• chorkiel%s's Photo

Heaven's atlas;

I predict a Fisch+Steve combo for the finals.

I hope Tolsimir will build alongside ride6 and gill on their semi's park.

Robber barons;

Semis; Gee+BelgianGuy

Finals; FK+Robbie92

I could see Robbie and Gee working together, but pulling them apart would make more sense. Gee is a guaranteed win and Robbie, if he finishes, is a very strong suit too. Imagine what he can do together with FK.

Manlab;

Cocoa+disneylandian = semis

Louis+ITM = finals

Hurricanes;

Semis: Pac+Shotguns

Finals: Kumba+Nin

All duos can go with a supporting cast from the rest of their team. Some players I hope to see some more of JJay, Sey and Seph, and Sulakke, Bill and Dr Dirt.

• Lotte%s's Photo

Attached Image: Screen Shot 2015-06-18 at 1.12.13 AM.png

steve... uh... finds a way... 

• wheres_walto%s's Photo

I predict that the Canes will do a NCSO playoff park with Shotguns, RCT2day, and a third with Pacificoaster leading the other

Heaven's Atlas I am thinking Fisch + Tolsimir, but I just don't see another Steve park happening

ManLab could go a lot of ways, but I think Cocoa, itm, Louis, and dj will lead the way with Pizza and Laessig helping as well

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading