Contests / Will there be any?

• Scoop%s's Photo

I know the NE awards are right around the corner so there might be an announcement then but is there something in the works for 2017?

• Version1%s's Photo

H2H10!!!

• Scoop%s's Photo

whoa buddy let's get through H2H20 first. Also let's just scrap NEDC #3 and go to NEDC #3.2

• Jaguar%s's Photo

There better be an H2H this year.

Also, OT but Version 1, that's an awesome avatar.

• Scoop%s's Photo

There better be an H2H this year.

Also, OT but Version 1, that's an awesome avatar.

I doubt it. There was an h2h two years ago and it is usually every three years. I still wish there could be a h2h with purely designs. 
  • RWE%s's Photo
    H2H is too early, but something small would be fun. Maybe also just something inofficial should be fine, everyone is busy with OpenRCT multiplayer haha.
  • Scoop%s's Photo

H2H is too early, but something small would be fun. Maybe also just something inofficial should be fine, everyone is busy with OpenRCT multiplayer haha.
    any ideas?
  • Bubbsy41%s's Photo

I feel something maybe like a micro contest or a design contest would be sweet

• Scoop%s's Photo

like a legit NEDC?

edit: or maybe a version of survivor where everyone submits a design on the same bench and then we play a game of knockout with all of the entries?

• ][ntamin22%s's Photo

We usually have an announcement or three at the end of the awards relating to upcoming site developments.  Stay tuned!

Spoiler

• Scoop%s's Photo

so the contest is going to be IroN ChEf Liam?!?!

• Xeccah%s's Photo
    Give me h2h8 or give me another ban!

Seriously though instead of trying a likely to fail contest format to only do h2h the year after, why not do it every 2 years?
  • Bubbsy41%s's Photo

Hmm hints....Liam's Food Blog talks about food food=restaurant...restaurant competition?!?

• YoloSweggLord%s's Photo

Give me h2h8 or give me another ban!

We've already determined it happens once every 3 years so let's give him what he asked for ;)
  • Iron Rattler%s's Photo
    I'm personally rooting for a micro madness as its the most accessible contest in terms of time commitment
  • Coasterbill%s's Photo

H2H would be awesome now because of Multiplayer. I think any new contest should be something that allows people to take advantage of this great new feature. Something like Micro Madness would be fun, but it would be a shame not to incorporate multiplayer since it's pretty much revolutionizing the way we play the game.

• G Force%s's Photo

There might be something on the horizon, if there is, it will be announced at the NE Awards Ceremony like almost always.

• Louis!%s's Photo
    Omg when do you people ever learn? I swear every year, just before the awards, or when there hasn't been a contest in a while, someone makes a topic lol

Does it not occur to people that if you feel like it's been a while since we had a contest, that we most likely also feel the same?

Silly NE.
  • Liampie%s's Photo

H2H would be awesome now because of Multiplayer. I think any new contest should be something that allows people to take advantage of this great new feature. Something like Micro Madness would be fun, but it would be a shame not to incorporate multiplayer since it's pretty much revolutionizing the way we play the game.

Maybe a contest where small teams participate in several rounds with varying objectives would be great for this.

• GammaZero%s's Photo

Maybe a contest where small teams participate in several rounds with varying objectives would be great for this.

*wink*

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading