General Chat / Where does NE live?

• Liampie%s's Photo

Hello

Hi

This is something we did on Discord yesterday and it's pretty cool so time to expand to the site.

Place a marker on your current place of residence on this google maps thing. Don't mark your exact house, or the neighbours, or whatever. Be off a couple hundred metres/yards/ounces. It's super cool to see how NE members are spread around the globe, and who live close together and who are surprisingly isolated.

https://drive.google...yZP&usp=sharing

After you've placed the marker, pick a nice unique icon and a colour that correspondends with your nationality, look for the paint bucket icon to do this.

Don't fuck it up, keep it organised and this thing will look even greater than it does already.

Bye

PS doesn't work as well on mobile. You can try but if it doesn't work or if it confuses you just try a computer.

• YoloSweggLord%s's Photo

TEXAS REPRESENT

• Coasterbill%s's Photo

Awesome! And done.

• SSSammy%s's Photo

holy shit trav we have probably walked past eachother in leeds

• Lilith%s's Photo
    corn people represent
  • ScOtLaNdS_FiNeSt%s's Photo
    Nice topic. Also at this time of year for most at NE except our southern hemisphere friends.. It gets dark pretty early just wondering what time it gets full dark for you.

4pm here in northern britain its pretty much complete darkness and not light in the morning until 8am. 16hrs out the day its darkness. So whats it like where you live?
  • csw%s's Photo

Cool idea, Liam! I absolutely love maps, so this is pretty neat. 

• trav%s's Photo

holy shit trav we have probably walked past eachother in leeds

Maybe, I thought you lived in Manchester? I've seen on Facebook that you've played gigs in Leeds though from time to time, but not since I've moved back up here. 

• SSSammy%s's Photo

never lived in manchester! this is my 3rd year in leeds (student)

• CoasterCreator9%s's Photo

4:33 pm sunset tonight where I live.

• trav%s's Photo

never lived in manchester! this is my 3rd year in leeds (student)

Preston then? Or Lancaster? Somewhere on the wrong side of the pennines! Where abouts are you living? Map shows you near Royal Armouries, which is like a 5 minute walk away from me. 

• SSSammy%s's Photo

i live over near the train station. do you live near the college of music? thats where i study. i did used to live in preston. shithole.

• mintliqueur%s's Photo

How does this thing work?

• Lagom%s's Photo

Du behöver vara inloggad. När du loggat in så väljer du "REDIGERA". Därefter lägger du till en markör. (se bild)

afbeelding.png

När du markerat med markören var du bor (markera inte din exakta plats) så kan du ändra din ikon genom att trycka på den här:

afbeelding.png

• mintliqueur%s's Photo

Inloggad på google alltså? Provar, tack för hjälpen!

Edit: Seems I'm the northernmost NE-member. Cool!

• Liampie%s's Photo

Last ten days of additions have been lost because some lowlife removed everything. We can take it further from this backup:

mint, J Taylor, Levis and Crousibapt would have to redo theirs.

• mintliqueur%s's Photo

I was just wondering what had happened... 

• Liampie%s's Photo

It's been a while. We have some new members now! Let's expand the map. :)

Pin your location! (Just don't pin your actual house)

• ottersalad%s's Photo

added

• Sephiroth%s's Photo

Added.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading