H2H8 / H2H8 General Thread

• Julow%s's Photo
    Hey everyone!
    I'm saddened to announce that I decided to leave the competition.
    Sadly (or by chance :p) I got a full time job at the same time H2H started and I really can't manage to build or to be in the mood for RCT anymore.
    I really wanted to be part of this H2H, it was a long wait ! But I couldn't be involved as much as I would have liked to be and I think it's better for my team to find someone available.

Have fun everyone, will be great to spectate too !
  • Liampie%s's Photo

h2h8logo1.png

Replacement

UltraRealists drop Julow

UltraRealists pick up MK98

• MK98%s's Photo

That's very sad Julow, you were a builder with a lot of potential. I hoped to see some great Julow-stuff in some of the parks. Good luck with your job man!

• mintliqueur%s's Photo

Sorry to hear that Julow, it would've been great to see what you could come up with during h2h! But congratulations on the fulltime job! 

• Liampie%s's Photo

Too bad Julow, but it's a wise and considerate decision. Some people just disappear instead of politely dropping out. It's also good that this is a mutual agreement and that the UltraRealists are not very negatively affected; MK98 is an excellent replacement although I expect RCTFAN to make it off the replacements list first.

Congrats MK!

• Lotte%s's Photo

Respect Julow! 

• GammaZero%s's Photo
    Rip Julow, good luck on your new job!

Congrats MK, now I can't mock you anymore :p
  • Ziscor%s's Photo

I was really looking forward to how you'd work in H2H Julow, but I'm also happy for you about the job. So, good luck man! Hope you can still find time for RCT in general and we get to see those current projects eventually.

Congratulations, MK! Time to shine, baby!

• chorkiel%s's Photo

Good luck MK. Make our city proud!

• FredD%s's Photo

Oh no, while completely understandable still very sad to hear! I had you noted as a possible H2H revelation Juloow... But good luck in your professional life, that's of course more important than a rct contest.

Kinda funny the replacements get a replacement. Wasn't that on the bingo? Good luck to MK. 

• RWE%s's Photo

Oh no, while completely understandable still very sad to hear! I had you noted as a possible H2H revelation Juloow... But good luck in your professional life, that's of course more important than a rct contest.

Kinda funny the replacements get a replacement. Wasn't that on the bingo? Good luck to MK. 

Julow was on the UltraRealists ;)

• ][ntamin22%s's Photo
    ROUND ROBIN

Round 1:

[15th April] The Replacements vs. Strangelove
    [15th April] Team Spacecrab vs. The Icons
    [15th April] UltraRealists vs. Heaven's Gallery

What matchup are y'all anticipating the most
  • Liampie%s's Photo

UltraRealists vs. Heaven's Gallery should be good. I can imagine Shotguns is currently no-lifing on a park so he can finally beat my team.

• Lilith%s's Photo
    second to ultrarealits vs heavens gallery
  • inthemanual%s's Photo

Actually we've arranged for a week 1 MK solo. We wanted to have him dive head first into the brutality of H2H

• CHE%s's Photo

Leak, DQ

• MK98%s's Photo

MK's solo b o a t   p a r k

Honestly, it's good enough to beat Heaven's Gallery. You would be amazed.

• mintliqueur%s's Photo

second to ultrarealits vs heavens gallery

Thirded. Should be a close match... 

• Fisch%s's Photo
    Honestly how great of an idea would it be if MK did a solo based on obese objects and vehicles?
  • MK98%s's Photo

Germans love big cars right?

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading