Music Forum / Oasis

• Alec%s's Photo
    Do you like Oasis?
  • Brent%s's Photo
    That's... scary. Today out of nowhere I downloaded Morning Glory and Wonderwall (downloading Champagne Supernova as I type this).

Anyways, yes, I like them, and from all the songs I've heard and vids I've seen, Morning Glory was/is their best.
  • Alec%s's Photo
    Yeah I'm watching you as you speak/type.
  • posix%s's Photo
    I love Oasis.
    If only for the fact that Liam Ghallager (sp?) is a band member.
    No, seriously, their music is awesome and british.

:spam:
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    Liam Gallagher is a fucking brilliant man. Or is it Noel? Enh, whichever one is the guy that makes Ozzy look like an intellectual English literate. The other one's an egomaniacal asswidget.

Oh yeah, Oasis rocks. Huzzah for Brit-pop.
  • Hevydevy%s's Photo
    Yes, I like them. Bittersweet Symphony being my favorite song of their's.

Uh huh,
    Hevydevy B)
  • Brent%s's Photo
    It's Liam that you're talking about... who had a fight on the airplane over something like a crumpet. One of those weird British words for a bread.
  • posix%s's Photo

I tend to call you an idiot because "The Verve" did that brilliant song.
    @QOTSA: Yes, it's Liam.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo

Wow. I just spit all over my monitor reading that.

You sure are fucking stupid,
    QOTSA-2002
  • Nic%s's Photo

It's Liam that you're talking about... who had a fight on the airplane over something like a crumpet. One of those weird British words for a bread.

Its not a "British" word. Its an English word from the dictionary. Its you over the other side of the Pacific who have raped the dictionary.
  • Dixi%s's Photo
    Oasis fuckin rule man..... believe me, Manchester bands are the best in the world. :D Iv got all their albums, aswell as all the other top bands like stone roses ect.

My brothers a guitarist in a band, their quality, should be famous soon, all my mates think its good. The bands called Fanucci. Theyve made quite a few songs so far, iv got two on CD at the moment.

But yea, oasis are brilliant, Champagne supernova, supersonic and aquiesce are my faviorate songs by them. But i love every song almost as much.

Rap, Rock and dance rule the world.
  • Alec%s's Photo
    "Rap, Rock and dance rule the world. "

No. I dont really like Oasis that much, Its all about TOOL, Motorhead, Old Metallica, and Nirvana.
  • mantis%s's Photo
    I like Oasis. I have Heathen Chemistry and What's The Story... but I like most of their stuff. I just think they, as people, are pricks.
  • cg?%s's Photo

Rap, Rock and dance rule the world.

And where does Oasis fit into that? Anywho...

They're a good guitar-pop band. Nothing more, or less. Do I listen to them? Absolutely. Do I like them? I guess. Are they anything special? Not really.

Yeah...

Oh, and VH1 voted "Wonderwall" one of the best songs of the past 25 years. But seeing as the best song on the entire countdown was like 80-something, I don't really think I could agree with the list in the slightest.

Particularly because they completley slated all of my favorites. Like Fame 90 by David Bowie. I don't even think Video Killed A Radio Star is there and shit!

Oh, but of course, Hanson and Britney spears both make it on. Bullshit.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    Dude, "Lose Yourself" was number 4, or some shit! Proving once again why VH1 licks my ass.

And "Once in a Lifetime" was not high enough. Any song whose video consists of David Byrne being fucking weird should be at least top 20.
  • cg?%s's Photo

Any song whose video consists of David Byrne being fucking weird should be at least top 20.

So you want the Top 20 to be flooded with every last Talking Heads single ever? Okay... fine with me (really, it is).

But yeah...
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    oasis has an ego...
    "we are the best rock n' roll band in the world"
    yeah... one of them said that.

in anycase, don't watch vh1 unless its storytellers by dmb =P
  • Foozycoaster%s's Photo
    Creed said that too. Oasis is at least more right.

The Who said it too, but hey, they were right.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo

Creed said that too.  Oasis is at least more right.

The Who said it too, but hey, they were right.

Ironically, Scott Stapp, the Gallagher brothers, and Roger Daltry all think they're Jesus.
  • Aeroglobe%s's Photo

So you want the Top 20 to be flooded with every last Talking Heads single ever? Okay... fine with me (really, it is).

Man, they kick ass and you know it.

But, who the hell chose Whitney Houston in the top 15?

Aérôglòbe Posted Image

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading