Contests / Unofficial contest poll.

Which contest would you like to see?

• Scoop%s's Photo

Alright so now that MM3 is winding down I wanted to ask everyone if there was an interest in an unofficial contest. I have created this poll to see what everyone might be interested in. The contest would be CASUAL so if you are afraid to join, don’t be. Not only that but I wouldn't start this right away. This is something that can help me plan for an unofficial contest. If anyone has any other ideas for a contest feel free to let me know.

• In:Cities%s's Photo
    Road rally would be cool.
  • inthemanual%s's Photo
    Can't compete now, but would love to be a part of a future road rally like contest. I think for something unofficial, your best bet would be an NEDC-like
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    I have so many unfinished projects t to finish lol
  • Liampie%s's Photo

I didn't vote for it but I like the sound of an Amateur Tour. Do prelims, and everyone who scores under 60% can participate in the final round.

• chorkiel%s's Photo

I have so many unfinished projects t to finish lol

This should be turned into a contest lol

• Cocoa%s's Photo
    Haha I back that actually

Nedc but i give everyone some unfinished parks
  • FredD%s's Photo

May I say that an unofficial contest just doesn't work here?! 

All 3 options sounds good, I'm leaning more to the first 2 since I really liked NEDC and rather want to do a solo contest than a team contest.

• Scoop%s's Photo
    May I just say then don’t worry about it?!
  • Camcorder22%s's Photo

I'd love to see road rallies again, and I think having the theme predetermined might encourage more people to actually finish.  Amateur tour sounds a little too open ended to work out, seeing as the official pro tour didn't, and I could see NEDC being an official contest in the not too distant future which might work out better for it.  

I also kind of like Cocoa's idea lol

• RCTER2%s's Photo

My suggestion is a scenario contest. Not complete a full scale park but creat a scenario which others can play with (like what the korean guy did recently).

• csw%s's Photo

fiesta

• MrTycoonCoaster%s's Photo
    yes yes, for me "Amateur Tour" :)
  • ][ntamin22%s's Photo

Multi-round contests are more complicated for everyone and see much more falloff, drama, vote fatigue, etc etc etc.  One and done.

• Ling%s's Photo

I wouldn't compete but I'd love to see a Road Rally.

• Mattk48%s's Photo

Yea 1 and done is the way to go

• Jappy%s's Photo

Tv-bh all ideas sound fun, but I agree with Fred that a solo contest might be better suited.

• KaiBueno%s's Photo

I'm torn between interested and wanting to work on solo stuff other than micros.  Not familiar with the 3 contests enough to vote...

• Cocoa%s's Photo

fiinish my parks for me

• RWE%s's Photo

Amateur Road Rally Challenge

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading