Foliage Tutorial Series
- Video 1 - foliage selection, introduction to grass object, primary foliage shapes
- Video 2 - foliage with hills, introduction to secondary foliage shapes
- Video 3 - foliage with cliffs, advancing secondary foliage shapes
- Video 4 - foliage with architecture, foliage with path, critical trees, introduction to framing
- Video 5 - intrinsic shapes, modern grass objects, finalizing secondary foliage shapes
- Video 6 (soon) - foliage with layouts, easy color coordination
- Video 7 (soon) - approaching foliage macro, advancing framing, planters that don't suck
- Video 8 (soon) - historical examples, finalizing color coordination
- Video 9 (soon) - stylized foliage that doesn't suck, how to break the rules
Thank you for doing this. Looks great!
Could you put them on youtube?
We can just put them on NE's server.
Yes, but we don't have a built in player.
Most browsers can just stream video files today. Else people would download them and play local.
EDIT: @dirt they're 1-2gb in size? Please compress them.
Thank you for making this, I've watched the first video and it seems really informative. I unfortunately cant watch it all today cause i have an exam tomorrow but I'm really excited to watch the whole series
Damn, these episides are really great!
Definitly need to youtube these.
Also, you have a very satisfying mouseclick, haha!
First three videos are now on our Youtube channel, with dr dirt's blessing of course. Please like and subcribe. The videos are good.
Awesome, thank you Liam; I'll look into compressing those video files, but may just default it to the YouTube channel.
Very nice. I can also help upload if needed. Could you guys please add the video hyperlinks to the opening post?
Community Forum Software by IP.Board