Head-2-Head-X / Walto's Preseason Player Rankings

• wheres_walto%s's Photo

Now that I'm just a player, I can release my super-duper top secret completely objective H2H power rankings (if you don't like it, take it up with Isaac Newton for inventing science). Had I been captain, I would have worked off of this list pretty closely.

R1

1. WhosLeon ©

2. AvanineCommuter

3. A n d r e w

4. hydroportal

5. Xtreme97

6. J K ©

R2

7. In:Cities

8. FK+Coastermind

9. hoobaroo

10. nin

11. Liampie ©

12. Splitvision

R3

13. Terry Inferno

14. Babar Tapie

15. Tolsimir

16. barnNID

17. Ethan

18. Steve

R4

19. ottersalad

20. trav

21. Jens J.

22. Mulpje

23. BelgianGuy

24. Maverix

R5

25. AJ-

26. bigshootergill

27. Ziscor

28. Jene

29. Scoop ©

30. Suormot

R6

31. Bubbsy41

32. RobDedede

33. Kumba ©

34. Hex

35. Recurious

36. RWE ©

Wanna see the rest? Subscribe to my Onlyfans! Just $9.99 per day (limited offer! Only available thru April 1)

• Liampie%s's Photo

Subscribed

This is interesting. Data for my H2HX draft planning sheet too. Wondering who you were eyeballing in the later rounds of the draft!

Did you have a team name in case you were selected?

• wheres_walto%s's Photo
    In the later rounds I was looking at Hobeon, MK98, AmusementParker, 94SupremePosse, kenos, plus my son Gustav. I placed a premium on fantasy builders and object creators where I could

As far as a team name, we would have been the Alchemists and used this as a logo:

Attached Image: ZeldaTOAK-OuroborosLogo_1678240667.jpg
  • Liampie%s's Photo

Crazy, I had The Alchemists as an option too. Went with something else fortunately, would've been a little weird.

• Gustav Goblin%s's Photo
    In the later rounds I was looking at Hobeon, MK98, AmusementParker, 94SupremePosse, kenos, plus my son Gustav. I placed a premium on fantasy builders and object creators where I could

As far as a team name, we would have been the Alchemists and used this as a logo: 

Was sad to see you didn't make the cut, you were amazing during H2HC and I loved having you as a captain. Being on the Zelda team would have be dope too. I'd still die to build with you if we end up on the same team

• Cocoa%s's Photo

...zelda team was an option??

• ottersalad%s's Photo

Bummed you aren't a captain.. Still looking forward to what you make this H2H!

• FredD%s's Photo

Well at least there's American FredD on the list.

• posix%s's Photo

Cool logo.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading