Custom Scenery Exchange / Spanish Scenery

• Toon%s's Photo
    I made this stuff for the Port of Entry of IOA, but thought I'd share it. I'm very happy with how these turned out. As the topic suggests, as soon as I can figure out why I can't upload to my website, these will be available for download, but for now here's a teaser pic. If you want 'em right away (I'm talking to you Pyro) you can watch for me on AIM.

BTW, this will be an NE exclusive.

Download Here

Thanks to Glitchwolf for hosting. The download includes a couple of fences and colourable rooves as well. They are grouped in a scenery tab with the wooden poles from Gila as well.

Attached Files

• sfgadv02%s's Photo
    Looks a bit weird, I dont really like the wall, but the roofs are awesome. Nice. :)
  • x-sector%s's Photo
    I love them. these are Genesis and beautiful.

I love the walls and roofs

Great work toon.
  • deanosrs%s's Photo
    Amazing. Finally I can make a decent iberian area...
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    OMG, I was just thinking about asking you to do this! I love the way they've turned out, though I hope you can colorize the roof. I'd have made the roofs redder.

Bravo!!!
  • CoasterkidMWM%s's Photo
    Well damn thats EXACTLY the roof I wanted for the game. Great job on this. Thanks Toontowner!
  • Scarface%s's Photo
    Seriously toon...go and work for atari and make TT better...plzz
  • John%s's Photo
    Very much needed. Can't wait 'til the download.
  • Toon%s's Photo

OMG, I was just thinking about asking you to do this!  I love the way they've turned out, though I hope you can colorize the roof.  I'd have made the roofs redder.

Bravo!!!

I have a colourable version ready as well. The problem is there isn't an earthy red in the game so it's either the way you see or too red. Just palette limitations that can't be overcome. I tried to make them more red, but they just never came out right.
  • Titan%s's Photo

OMG, I was just thinking about asking you to do this!  I love the way they've turned out, though I hope you can colorize the roof.  I'd have made the roofs redder.

Bravo!!!

Ditto! I was just thinking about it a week ago!

Thanks Toon!
  • Cap'n Quack%s's Photo
    if the people at Atari had your skills then we would be a whole lot happier. great job.
  • Physco%s's Photo
    Sweet shit! This is awesome. Figures you unveil it after I start my park.
  • ECC%s's Photo
    The objects are... okay, but the rooves are excellent. Reminds me of the building that Sarah Harding fell off of near the end of The lost world jurassic park.

Yeah, I'm a big JP fan. B)
  • PyroPenguin%s's Photo
    Release thoes in colorable as well and you will be god, or simply release thoes and you still have the title. These will help so much.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo

Seriously toon...go and work for atari and make TT better...plzz

And pollute himself with their poison? Hell no!!!!

Toon, I <3 you dearly. Now I just gotta edit my workbench again. ;)
  • Silenced%s's Photo
    Dont know why but they dont show up in my scenery selection :X

knuckles B)
  • Drew%s's Photo
    Gracias. :bandit:

Attached Files

• Critic%s's Photo
    It looks blocky, thin, unfinished and plain. I'd suggest expanding it and giving it a little more color.

EDIT: Oh, but the scenery is nice.. :D
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo
    lovely scenery TT. always liked your scenery! keep up the great work! i will be downloading this!
  • Drew%s's Photo

It looks blocky, thin, unfinished and plain. I'd suggest expanding it and giving it a little more color.

EDIT: Oh, but the scenery is nice.. :D

I was actually just playing around with it. Nothing will come out of it. But thanks for the comment...

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading