Music Forum / 2Pac

• Ozone%s's Photo

Tupac's age - 25 ... 2+5 = 7
    Tupac's birthdate - June 16th ... 1+6 = 7
    Tupac was shot on September 7th
    Tupac survived for 7 Days after the shooting
    Tupac's death time - 4:03 ... 4+3 = 7
    Tupac's birth year - 1+9+7+1 = 18, death year - 1+9+9+6 = 25, 25-18 = 7
    Tupac's "White Man's World" beginnin' has a voice in background whispering 7 years, 7 years, 7 years
    In the movie Gang Related, Tupac's badge number was 115 ... 1+1+5 = 7
    Also in the same movie, Tupac waited in the room number 7
    In the movie Gridlock'd, Tupac and others were in the restaurant starring at the menu, all the L's were upside down 7s
    Tupac's last two movies started with G's, the 7th letter in the alphabets
    In his song, "Hail Mary", the bells are 7 seconds apart
    Also in the same song, there are 52 bells in the song, 5+2 = 7
    In his song, "Toss It Up", it shows Tupac smashing a MIRROR with a BASEBALL bat, its a curse that lasts for 7 years of bad luck
    "All Eyez On Me" the album was released on Feb 13th, exactly 7 month before he died
    In his song, "Bomb First", there was 7 shots
    "Greatest Hits" album had 12 songs on disc 1 and 13 songs on disc 2, 1+2+1+3 = 7
    and 12+13 = 25 and 2+5 = 7
    In his song "Hearts Of Men" when the time strike 3:13 (3+1+3 = 7) Tupac says "I died and came back"
    Tupac has 7 solo albums.
    There were 7 Outlawz Immortals

IF YOU LISTEN VERY CLOSELY TO "The 7 Day Theory" IN THE FIRST 3 SECONDS OF THE WHOLE CD YOU HEAR A VOICE SAYING "Suge Shot Me".  During Tupac's jailtime, he studied the philosopher Nicolo Machiavelli thoroughly, whom believed in faking one's death to decieve his enemies.
    There was no R.I.P. in his albums...only mentions "Exit Tupac, Enter Makaveli"
    His later albums all released under "Makaveli" which is his way of spelling Machiavelli.
    Machiavelli wrote two books before his death, All Eyez On Me was Tupac's "Last" album before his death, now it was a double cd album, but they weren't called "Disc 1/Disc 2" but rather "Book 1/Book 2"
    "Simon" was the exec. producer for 7 Day Theory, in biblical reference, he was one of the first to witness the resurrection of Jesus. Note that this producer was previously UNKNOWN to the music industry.

When he died, it was Friday the 13th. Tomorrow is 7 years after his death. Could you Imaging the chaos if he "resirected". 50 cent would die tomorrow.

I know, it sounds like a load of bullshit. And it probably is, but interesting just the same.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    You can do that with just about everything.

That's how they got all that (humorous) bull shit with September 11th and the whole "11 conspiracy" (i.e. New York City has 11 letters, as does Afghanistan, George W Bush, blah blah blah).
  • Dixi%s's Photo

You can do that with just about everything.

"11 conspiracy"

And also the end of world war I..... Germany signed the Treaty on the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month.

But yea, that quote^ is pretty interestin'.
  • iris%s's Photo
    Ok, I know all that.
    But tell me.
    Why in the hell would 50 Cent be dead tomorrow? Him and Tupac are so completely unrelated its not even funny.
    So, wtf are you talking about?
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    Guess what:

HE ISN'T BACK.

Sorry, chief. He's dead, he always has been dead, he always will be dead, accept it and move on.
  • Pym Guy%s's Photo
    i shot Tupac
  • Scarface%s's Photo

Ok, I know all that.
    But tell me.
    Why in the hell would 50 Cent be dead tomorrow? Him and Tupac are so completely unrelated its not even funny.
    So, wtf are you talking about?

i was also thinking that lol
  • Ozone%s's Photo
    lol, I know 2pac and 50 cent have almost nothing in common. I'm not quite sure why I mentioned 50, except that if 2pac really did come back his career would be jeopardized. I didn't mean anything in a serious way, nor did I believe it. I found that about 2pac at some rap forum and found it interesting. I don't really think 2pac is alive, I just hadn't really heard any of that about him before.
  • Marshy%s's Photo

P.I.M.P.

Thats a cool song.
  • sircursealot%s's Photo

Thats a cool song.

eww, mainstream crap. :angel:
  • Prince%s's Photo
    Actually he doesn't say SUGE SHOT ME its an urban legend which was proved false by forensic experts.

~Prince Ashitaka~ 8@
  • Maverick%s's Photo

Guess what:

HE ISN'T BACK.

Sorry, chief. He's dead, he always has been dead, he always will be dead, accept it and move on.

Why do you say that? Elvis is still alive... who know's what kinda collaboration he's puttin together with Tupac

:lol:
  • sloB%s's Photo
    i wonder who found all this shit anyway. When i was reading it i was like there is no way hes dead but then i realized there must be so many things they were looking for 7s in and found nothing. i dont buy it
  • Doc%s's Photo
    He died on my birthday :(

I never liked his music, but it's horrible that he was murdered. Strange about the '7' thing though...
  • Mike Robbins%s's Photo
    Tupad dead in the mortuary, see.... That is weird though about the whole 7 thing.

http://www.celebrity...upac-shakur.jpg

Mike... did we really need to see that? At least link to it so that they CHOOSE to click it if they want.

Edited by Corkscrewed, 12 September 2003 - 09:39 PM.

• Turtle%s's Photo
    OK, we really didn't need to see that.

Everyone download "When Thugz Cry"
  • Junior%s's Photo

Who cares.

I'm tired of 50 Cent anyways.
    Motherfucking P.I.M.P.

:@ No fuck me, :@
  • Mike Robbins%s's Photo
    Thanks for editing my post Corkscrewed..... You should mod at RCT2.com.
  • Pym Guy%s's Photo
    Actually, I'm glad he did that.

We didn't need to see that.

Its just... not right.

I mean, who likes to see dead people?
  • Junior%s's Photo
    icdedpplz wants to see some dead pplz ;)

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading