Pro Tour 1 / The NE Pro Tour

This topic hosts comments for 68 parks(View Parks)
  • Steve%s's Photo
    when will the results be up?
  • thorpedo%s's Photo
    Tomorrow. Yay mines in!
  • John%s's Photo

when will the results be up?

Everytime someone asks that. Everytime you get the same answer: usually the DAY AFTER THE DUE DATE. Whether or not it was posted as something funny, I personally think iris should keep them a day longer for every time someone asks that question, it's not funny, it's getting really stupid.
  • Steve%s's Photo
    my bad...thanx though john for letting me know...so tomorrow i take it?

;)
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo

DAY AFTER THE DUE DATE

:)
  • Bender902%s's Photo
    RCTFan, hint hnit, steve was just being a smart ass the second time around. :lol:
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo

RCTFan, hint hnit, steve was just being a smart ass the second time around.  :lol:

Uh i wasn't replying to steve, i was just saying with the smily that i am glad the results will most likley be posted tommarow.
  • artist%s's Photo
    wow im suprised how many people have entered this round that means i definetly lose. :'(

O`well....

~NC~
  • Leighx%s's Photo

wow im suprised how many people have entered this round that means i definetly lose.  :'(

O`well....

~NC~

yeah i didnt think tht many people were entering but seeing as so many are looks like im in trouble.

:et:
  • Koaster Kid%s's Photo
    Geez, I been missing out..

Call me stupid, but where do we send entries?
    (And don't blame me for not reading the 41 pages of spam :|'''' )

I might enter one

(I am that slow)

wonder if it's worth bothering...

P.S.
    How will the main competition's rules go?
    Knockout, what?

Hope I don't have to sit 36 rounds.

Hmm... probably won't :p
  • \/\/33/\/\an%s's Photo

iris2486@bellsouth.net

'pose it's this address.....Hopefully.

:scarface:
  • v1perz%s's Photo
    damn the large ammount of people entering!

My mine train sucked and definitely won't win if there is more then 1 really bad competitor.

anyways, lookin foreward to the results...
  • thorpedo%s's Photo
    I'm excited.

But mine sucked total butt, so I don't think I'll win. I did it in ABOUT...2 days? Yeah.

But I'm excited anyway. Results are always fun, lol.
  • artist%s's Photo
    Im scared mine took me ages and i have a feeling im not going to win but i really wanna but doesnt matter still be a laugh to see where i came.

;)

~NC~
  • v1perz%s's Photo
    I guarantee mine came in last if iris even got it. It didn't take me ages or anything, but it took me a good ammount of time. I could have worked longer, but my dad took away RCT from me for this week (i wont be entering woodie round then)

Aww, everyone in RCTU: P has matching sigs! And they all look exactly the same!
  • Marshy%s's Photo
    Awwww.

Everyone shut up about losing...

GO THORPY!!!
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo
    Mine IMO was pretty good. My best work yet IMO ^__^. I finshed on saturday. We can only wait and see who wins.
  • iris%s's Photo
    Round 6 has come to an end.
    I'd like to thank ToonTowner for helping me judge this round, and helping in deciding a winner.

Probably the toughest round to judge thus far. None of the entries really blew me away, and there were four or five entries at the top that were all equally good. Without Toon, I really don't know how I would have judged this thing, but we do have some final results.

The winner of this contest is....
    Nemesis Chris
    Welcome nemesis chris to the Pro Tour!

nemesis chris' just really had the overall best ride/theming combination. There were lots of entries to choose from, all getting around a "7/10" from me, and Toon and I both agreed that this one barely just peaked over the rest of the pack. Other entries each had something great going for them. RWADams' had a terrific ride experieince, but lay off the ugly trees! Thorpedo didn't really make enough to warrant a win in my opinion, bender's theming was nice but repetitive, and Dantheman's seemed a little lazy, but still nice. Congrats to the winner, and the runners up.

1. Journey Through Mikrat Springs by nemesis chris
    2. The Curse of the Temple Idol by Bender902
    3. Silver Streak by RWAdams
    4. Purple Power by thorpedo2589
    5. Umbongo Congo by Dantheman
    6. Spanish Village Tour by rctfan1556
    7. The Lost Valley of Fernas by leighx
    8. Pirate by A14504
    Thanks to those who entered.
  • Jacko Shanty%s's Photo
    Wow...

Good job, NC. :birthday: I'm downloading your entry right now. Those were a lot of entries.. very surprising. Good job to those who entered.
  • v1perz%s's Photo
    Damn, Iris never got mine or it was really that bad lol ;)

Curse the person who gave me the wromg email...

and congrats NC

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading