AD Releases / Santa's Village

• Micool%s's Photo
    You think you know what the north pole is like....

BUT HAVE YOU BEEN THERE?

There is snow, of course. But not as much as you are led to believe. No...

You have seen it....

Posted Image

There are trees of white and green. The Village itself...

OOOOh...what a place. Have you ever been to a fair so grand, the magnificent odors and sights almost drive you crazy?

...Imagine that, times ten.

And away from the village, there is a path.

It is for those who cannot dream...

It leads to the Happy Place.

I go there all the time.

I have plenty of space on my sled...my dogs are never tired.

Click here and I will show you the way.

What are you waiting for?

P.S. Kai - If you could host this, that would be much appriciated. Brent0s is hosting it as of now but he doesn't really have the space for it. (Thanks Brent ;)X)
  • Micool%s's Photo
    Sir Brent0s has just informed me that the download did not work before and has offered to be my temp. host. (What a guy!)

So if anyone wasn't able to download it before, don't give up!

....it was just a bad sled.... :)
  • Raven-SDI%s's Photo
    Hello.

.....make more RCT 2 parks....

Raven-SDI
    §
  • Brent%s's Photo

P.S. Kai - If you could host this, that would be much appriciated. Brent0s is hosting it as of now but he doesn't really have the space for it. (Thanks Brent ;)X)

Hey, I have more than enough space, you forgot to delete that from when you had it as Freak's site, lol.
  • Micool%s's Photo

Hey, I have more than enough space, you forgot to delete that from when you had it as Freak's site, lol.

You have as much space as I tell you you have!!! :@

I'm sick of editing posts, lol :D
  • Cap'n Quack%s's Photo
    whats with the grass?
  • Titan%s's Photo
    ^ He built this on the survivor map. That is one of the 8 other grass sections...
  • Brent%s's Photo
    I think he was referring to the grass in the screen.

If so, the screens rather old, and the park itself is completed when you open it up. It. Ownz.
  • sloB%s's Photo
    Yes it does own.

Micoooooooooool = RCT2 goodness.

Nice little mini micool. As you have said, you have used RCT2 to its strengths (ie stacking) and the final effect is great.
  • Micool%s's Photo
    Thanks to all who replied - I'm glad you like it. :angel:

These are for anyone who is like me and doesn't open RCT2 parks:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Check out that custom bear! w00t!!!

(BTW....the full list of completed rct2 parks I've opened:
    Fantastic Wonders
    Escalante River Falls

The end. :'( )
  • iris%s's Photo

The first time I ever advertised a solo park was "Hollywood Hills" (read prior) at RCT Station. Since then, I have opened about 6 threads, and never recieved one negative reply.

It sucks.
    :8leg:
  • Mike Robbins%s's Photo

The first time I ever advertised a solo park was "Hollywood Hills" (read prior) at RCT Station. Since then, I have opened about 6 threads, and never recieved one negative reply.

It sucks.
    :8leg:

? Where did this quote come from? And is this in reference to me, Kai, and Mick's old Hollywood Hills? Me confused..... ???
  • Outlaw%s's Photo
    He's referring to Micool's thread in the Rumors & Ramblings forum. The comment was directed towards Micool, not you three. He said it because Micool made the comment he hasn't had a negative response in his last 6 threads, so iris gave him one.
  • Micool%s's Photo
    I don't think that should count. Should that count? No way. No fair.

Um...you used the spider smiley, which is clearly stated as a loophole in the system because it promotes obvious sarcasm. :yup:

I guess ???

I'll pretend I never read it.
  • Prince%s's Photo
    it does suck...

~Prince Ashitaka~ 8@

;)
  • jhoffa%s's Photo
    FYI, Santa lives in Finland.
  • California Coasters%s's Photo
    Congrats MiCool! Your park won one, the only, official MantisFan award!

Overall rating: 9.3/10.0

Gold Award: 9.5-10.0
    Silver Award: 8.5-9.4
    Bronze Award: 7.9-8.4
    7.8 or under: A long report card... :|

Posted Image
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Finally got round to downloading AND looking at this little area!

I like the way the woodie kind of dissects the area - it adds interest to what would otherwise just be path with buildings round it. Plus, the double circuit synching is really well done. I like the entrances to the area too, with the nice signs, and the two heavily themed buildings (ball and wagon factories) are very cool. Remind me of the sorts of buildings in a certain other park :D I like the little path enhancements too - like the weird cog/glass/wheel combo!

Good job. You seem to be equally suited to rct2 as you are to rct!
  • Cap'n Quack%s's Photo
    if Santa lived in the north pole then wouldn't he have to live in a glacier?

the park kicks ass. now stop putting off your homework and pass your grade.
  • KaiBueno%s's Photo
    My apologies MiCool for not having looked at this earlier...well, strike that, this thread earlier.

I will most certainly upload and host this for you as soon as I can tonite, and then offer my thoughts! From the screens I've seen, it looks quite crazy, and reminescent of the Happy Place, which is certainly a place I'm lookin forward to going!

Sorry for the delay!

Kai ;)X

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading