AD Releases / Otaka Falls (unfinished)

• Evil WME%s's Photo
    yup. I posted these somewhere else on the net... *hint* *hint* and i´ll now slowly start posting them here. That means, that if your actually that smart, you could find a couple more earlier pics. I would appreciate it if you could keep that part to yourselves tho, and wait patiently on the possible improved pictures i will post here.

First of all, this is an African park. It started with the entrance, and simultanously i built two areas around that entrance area. The first shown screen is of a darker section, which is unnamed as of now. It´s basically based upon the coaster "Spirit." That would be a 7 inversion B&M monster Launched floorless (in RCT2) Furthermore it has another, lighter area with a woodie, which also impliments the 1st RCT2 continuous circuit hack. More on this area later. Then the last coaster is gonna be a strange launched 4D coaster. Launched through an inversion right into some of the most dazzling theming, which hasn´t been started on yet. Anyways, since you probably won´t read much about this whole post.... without further adieu (sp?)....

*drumrolls*

"presenting....."

"the one and only"

"OOOOOOOOOOO"

"taka"

"Falls!!!"

*drumrolls*

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Evil WME, 13 November 2003 - 11:38 AM.

• mantis%s's Photo
    I found them :D

And posted too. A while back though.
  • Scarface%s's Photo
    I've seen all the screens, Aren't i clever finding the site....

Im not too keen on these screens though, the others you posted are far better
  • artist%s's Photo
    seems a little boring and is lacking something.

~nemesis chris~
  • Leighx%s's Photo
    its ok but i think its to plain. :|
  • Corkscrew%s's Photo
    The screens are ok butt the coaster misses something... Try maybe some custom supports for the cobraroll and such and try to use another color for the ride (the red doesn't really fit with the theming, try dark brown or something like that).

P.S. : i've also found you're secret spot for the other screens, hèhè :D
  • Raven-SDI%s's Photo
    Hello.

The theming is good, but seems bare compared to some other parks I've seen...

The coaster looks amazing. It seems very realistic as far as B&Ms go. I'd like to review what you have done thus far so I could see the coaster in action.

if you're game...
    ravensdi@earthlink.net

Raven-SDI
    §
  • VegasCoaster%s's Photo
    Can't see the pics.
  • Kevin%s's Photo
    The pics don't work for me either. This is what I get:

Sorry, the site you requested is temporarily unavailable.

Due to high volume of traffic, this site is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.

For more information about Homestead services, use the links below.

Homestead is a complete website building and hosting service.

learn about Homestead websites
    how it works
    Homestead learning center
    customer websites

PhotoSite is an online digital photo-sharing service.

learn about PhotoSite
    [

I'm guessing there is too much traffic?
    The park sounds interesting though.

Kraken :et:
  • x-sector%s's Photo
    I saw the screens ages ago thanks to WME giving me the link :)

I think the ones you have posted aren't the best screens. they look a little bare but the other screens rock.
  • guljam%s's Photo
    Coaster Designing is very good.. & themeing..

sweet!
  • Roberto Roboparks%s's Photo
    It's not bad, but it's a beetje veel plain and it seems to miss a nice touch.
  • CoasterkidMWM%s's Photo
    Quick Question, why do people care about ratings so much? The only one that matters is the intensity. Looks good, except for a couple of parts. Needs some more pointy trees.
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    EDIT= All screens on first post

ahhh. ah lovely stirred up response.

As i´ve gotten the most negative replies about this area, i posted this one. (for the ones that haven´t noticed..) I´d like to thank you all for your criticism, and it´s well taken. In fact, i´ve made a few changes to the area of the screen (not with tons of thought, so it´s bound to change more) but i´d like to know what you think of it now. The reason for the bareness is probably my obsession in which everything there has to look perfect there´s not a lot there in the end, lol. Anyways, I´ll also release the very 1st picture available. Without further adieu.

furthermore, some comments on your replies...

@mantisboy... i know... it almost gave me a heartattack :D

@scarface... mmm.. that´s why i showed these 1st.

@leighx and nemesis chris, well yeah, as explained above.

@Corkscrew.. its your. ;) . and, i don´t like custom supports, nor do i think that would fit in with the surroundings, but i hope the new color suits you =D.

@Raven... IM sometime at Evil WME. I´m quite proud of the coaster myself, and it´s always nicer in rct then on these itty bitty screens.

@Xsector... i know.. seems like a loooong time doesn´t it ;) . Haven´t talked to you in a while.. get online! Thx for the wonderful comment too.

@guljam.. hehe, thx. And I´m sensing improvements in your english.

@Robo.. haha, elke keer als ik die zin zeg kom ik op een niet normaal amerikaans accent.. prachtig gewoon. Maar ik zal de nice touch adden ;) .

@CoasterKid.. Pointy trees, well hope ^ suits your needs.. and ehh... ratings don´t seem to matter much, but it´s nice to see what kind of coaster it is, and ratings above 10 are still, in my opinion, something that required some sort of skill. That doesn´t mean i sacrificed any part of the coaster for the ratings, however. Oh well, whatever suits you... There´s more to be seen in that block than *just* the intensity in my opinion.

Edited by Evil WME, 13 November 2003 - 11:38 AM.

• Leighx%s's Photo
    its ok but i dont like those statue things due to them being over used.?
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    Now this is what i like, beautiful flower borders, and lovely colours. Reminding me a bit of Mala's high roller entry, not sure why though. The first screens didn't have as much atmosphere as this one, but maybe they look better in game. Keep this up.
  • sloB%s's Photo
    I haven't been able to see any of the screens for the same reason Kraken stated...

Sounds great anyway.
  • Janus%s's Photo
    The second set of pictures isn't working for me. The first ones (of the coaster) does though, and it looks great except for that martian land that's bugging me.
  • CoasterkidMWM%s's Photo

@CoasterKid.. Pointy trees, well hope ^ suits your needs.. and ehh... ratings don´t seem to matter much, but it´s nice to see what kind of coaster it is, and ratings above 10 are still, in my opinion, something that required some sort of skill. That doesn´t mean i sacrificed any part of the coaster for the ratings, however. Oh well, whatever suits you... There´s more to be seen in that block than *just* the intensity in my opinion.

Sorry I kinda worded my response weird. Hope the pics are up again soon.

By the pointed trees, I mean't a really small amount. I hope I didn't mislead you because i can't see what you changed yet. Stupid homestead...

Your coasters great. Yes it does take skill to get it up. But I have seen people do 10000 things to jack up the excitement and I was hoping this wouldn't be that. I know you didn't do that and I think you know what I mean when I talk about those certain coasters that try to jack up the excitement...

Hope that clarified what you asked.
  • thorpedo%s's Photo
    NONE of the pics work for me. Copy and paste, copy SHORTCUT and paste...and they dont show up on the screen..

so yeah. Whats goin on?

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading