News / On The Radar Updated.

• iris%s's Photo
    The "On The Radar" area of the NE Parkmakers page has been updated.
    Three people are on it that weren't on it last time, meaning only 2 Radar Blips remain.

All descriptions have been revised, so go check it out.
    See who's new, so who has fallen from grace, and see who might become the next NE Parkmaker!
  • sfgadv02%s's Photo
    Wow, Micool is in it! :yup:
  • John%s's Photo
    Um, wow, this really gives me alot more motivation to get my solo moving. :D
  • Micool%s's Photo

Wow, Micool is in it!  :yup:

Props. ;)X

Thanks iris. Everything I do is rushed. Even the Happy Place, which I had no time commitment for. Too bad really. I don't think my invitational is rushed but overall there's no doubt it's going to be a bit of a dissapointment. Oh well, it's nice to get recognized for my productivity. What can I say, I'm addicted. :angel:
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    Ah, nice update. All of them deserve the recognition. I know you only have 5 spots, but I hope you at least considered Benni. He's awfully good too.
  • Steve%s's Photo
    i guess timothy cross wasnt active enough...but i am looking forward to wat cbass has to offer...and voodoo and john are getting closer and closer...

:yup:
  • Pym Guy%s's Photo
    Yay, Micool's on it. I knew he would be one day. I shall call him my squishy.
  • Steve%s's Photo

I shall call him my squishy.

damn...no matter how many times i hear that, i cant help but laugh my ass off...

oh yeah...i didnt say "congrats"

congrats u radar blip-ers!

:lol:
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo
    No offense, but cBass is the only one there that I would challenge. I dunno, his stuff just doesn't appeal to me.

Congrats to all of you though, even cBass ;)
  • cBass%s's Photo
    Wow.

I guess I'll have to get to work on that solo now. With my glacial pace, you can expect to see it by mid-'04.

Thanks for the kind words, Iris.

p.s. My newer work is neither non-existant nor top secret. I'm currently working on a RCTM group park.
  • KaiBueno%s's Photo
    Congrats to my pals MiCool and cBass for making a blip on Iris' radar...

...good to see more RCTM members up for potential parkmaker spots here as well...I know I appreciate their efforts and commraderie.

BTW...cBass' RCTM efforts have been on the infamous MP-due out in '04.

Kai :huey:
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    where´s blitzsama.. 8@
  • posix%s's Photo

where´s blitzsama..  8@

He's not playing RCT.
    Or let's say, once a month.
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    i know... :'(

*sees Anti going down the toilet
  • mantis%s's Photo

Ah, nice update. All of them deserve the recognition. I know you only have 5 spots, but I hope you at least considered Benni. He's awfully good too.

^ :yup:

Oh, and I can safely say that a lot of us are pissed off at Blitz at the moment :( I just hope he finds any time to help WME finish ANTI. If he doesn't, WME, I hope you finish it. I know you'd do a great job.
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    problem is, blitz probly won´t let me do it all by myself, and he sorta has every right to... i think
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Not if he isn't going to do anything on it. If he promises to do something (and he's not too good with commiting to things) then hold him to it. If he doesn't then I don't think he deserves to have a say on what you do with the park, cos he's let down his side of the bargain.

Meh. He's not even here to have a go at me in return :(
  • natelox%s's Photo
    I can't see how Micool is so highly rated. I have no problem with him as a person, but what do you see in his parkmaking skills? His most recent park was horrid. Poor colours, poor architecture, poor landscaping, poor rides, poor layout. I'll say it again, had Micool not made that park, it wouldn't have won the position or recognition it did.
  • Pym Guy%s's Photo

I can't see how Micool is so highly rated. I have no problem with him as a person, but what do you see in his parkmaking skills? His most recent park was horrid. Poor colours, poor architecture, poor landscaping, poor rides, poor layout. I'll say it again, had Micool not made that park, it wouldn't have won the position or recognition it did.

becuase micool has fun with what he does
  • natelox%s's Photo
    I understand why he made the park, and it's purpose (atleast I think I do) but the park itself is still crap.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading