RCT Discussion / Park Logos

• disneylandian192%s's Photo
    What programs do you all use to make these cool park logos?
  • Fatha'%s's Photo
    Prolly Photoshop or something like that.
  • Skylor%s's Photo
    I use macromedia fireworks mx to make mine.... wait I dont make any. But if I did, I'd use that. :angel:
  • yyo%s's Photo
    photoshop
  • artist%s's Photo
    Photoshop
  • JKay%s's Photo
    Too bad that photoshop costs like $500.....I cant afford that just for park logos.....
  • artist%s's Photo
    Then get it off kazaa or something!
  • JKay%s's Photo

Then get it off kazaa or something!

Dude, thats like asking to get a virus....I use Winmx....is there a safe way to pirate photoshop ?
  • Leighx%s's Photo

Dude, thats like asking to get a virus....I use Winmx....is there a safe way to pirate photoshop ?

dont think so.
    but just get kazza lite download photoshop and then delte kazza and do a virus check ;) .
    but i did get 340 virus off kazza but tht was because i had it for quite awhile.

:et:
  • super rich%s's Photo
    Not many virus's then.
    I use Fireworks.
    But i dont really make park logos.
  • gir%s's Photo

Too bad that photoshop costs like $500.....I cant afford that just for park logos.....

It's priced that way for a reason. Photoshop is a very powerful program, intended to be sold to professionals. (or people who know what they're doing - why would they expect someone who has no clue about what they are doing and charge a fortune?) If you aren't willing to fork over that much money to Adobe, try something like Paint Shop Pro.

Or, you can use paint and create something like pixel art or something...
  • mantis%s's Photo
    MsPaint is the way to go.
  • Pym Guy%s's Photo
    you're all warez whores.
  • zach%s's Photo
    A somewhat decent alternative to Photoshop is Paint Shop Pro...its only $100.

Also, there is GIMP. Its mainly for Linux, but there is a Win32 version of it. GIMP is free.

Pirating is bad, mmmkay?
  • Panoramical%s's Photo
    i've got photoshop, but I can't really work out how to use it. It just doesn't have as good text effects as fireworks mx (which is what i use)
  • gir%s's Photo
    Thats because Photoshop isn't loaded with text effects. You're supposed to make them yourself if you want them. I've used Fireworks, and it isn't easy coming from an Adobe user, but it isn't as powerful as Photoshop in my opinion..
  • zach%s's Photo
    Its probably because fireworks is vector based, and photoshop isnt.

Illustrator is the same way.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Photoshop 7.0

Didn't know Fireworks was vector based. I've only dabbled with it a couple of times beforehand and didn't get it.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    [font="Arial"]
    I use Photoshopz0rs, which I actually own.
    It would be illegal if I didn't seeing as I actually use it to make money.
    [/font]
  • disneylandian192%s's Photo
    I got a free download of Photoshop 8.0 on the Adobe site. I have it for 30 days. So I am making all the stuff I would need with it in that (tiny) span of time.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading