News / Quest For The Best: Sweet 16 - T3

• iris%s's Photo
    Well round 2 was pretty easily solved since both sacoasterfreak and Foozy find themselves on the Retired List, leaving only mantis and Corkscrewed to advance to the Elite 8. A retirement also hit the third round as Coaster Ed hung em' up, as Evil WME (the lowest seed to enter the elite 8) advances to take on the winner of this match-up, and what a match-up we have. Two of the best and most respected parkmakers at NE.

Quest For The Best: Sweet 16 - T3
  • Turtleman%s's Photo
    You've already voted for RRP
  • Marshy%s's Photo
    You've already voted for natelox :D
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    RRP
  • Steve%s's Photo
    RRP.
  • gir%s's Photo
    This was tough.. :( but I went with RRP. SWA is beautiful, and I look at Katcun almost every day. nate is revolutionary too, but sometimes not to the caliber of RRP, even though he doesn't release so often. Also, sometimes nate's stuff tends to look the same, partly because of all the Disney parks, but I hope Warchild will be nate, but not nate. (you know? ;))

Wait! I just realized, if SA is out of the picture, I could still be in! :p Just kidding...I wouldn't have lasted that round anyway, lol.
  • JKay%s's Photo
    natelox...
  • mantis%s's Photo
    I voted for RRP because the park of his that ranks highest on my list of favourites is higher than the highest of nate's.
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    In the end I went with Natelox mostly because of his Hi-Rollers entry. Damn tough choice though.
  • sloB%s's Photo
    RRP.

Those seeds should have been switched I think.
    Well RRP, who has the #1 park, definitley should have been at least a 2 seed.
  • jon%s's Photo
    RRP
  • Zephyr%s's Photo
    RRP
  • natelox%s's Photo
    Thank you all for the support. I voted for RRP. I haven't voted for myself yet. Perhaps I'm just insane.

All I can do now is glare at iris 8@
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    I don't know why this evil matchup had to come about. Personally I've begun to love DDI and SWA has kinda fallen out of favor for me. Something about it... I don't know. I like all four of Nates spotlights and because RRP seems pretty here and gone and he can't finish his parks without help from X-Sector, Fatha' or in Pixtar even Nate...

:p

Natelox.

ride6
  • Ablaze%s's Photo
    That round was my hardest yet, RRP grabbed it because of SWA, it has such an influence on things.
  • yyo%s's Photo
    RRP, very hard round
  • John%s's Photo
    RRP.
  • gymkid dude%s's Photo
    rrp...i loved SWA and I also liked BGL.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Wow, I advanced!!! Of course, it was because two people are gone... thus postponing my inevitable destruction at the hands of Mantis, but this is the farthest I've ever made it! :D

Anyway, I voted for RRP because I haven't much from Nate (excluding screens) lately, and RRP's style is a bit preferable to me. VERY hard round.
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    how nice, now instead of being destroyed by Ed, i'll be a victim to rrp.. oh yeah, i voted rrp.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading