RCT Discussion / Survivor Finals

Survivor Finals

• Kumba%s's Photo
    Ok i did not want to wait till midnight coz the leads were so big so here we go...

Time to vote is up Asperix wins with The Shining.

Tonto Map Download

Ogre Map Download
    -----------
    RESLUTS

The Tonto Map Winner is - The Shining*
    #2 - The Mummy by RRP
    #3 - Hook by Kumba
    #4 - Hercules by Marshy
    #5 - Fifle goes West by MightyMouse011
    NV - Lara's Pandaoras Box by Mick D.
    NV - *One*Eyed*Willy* by JiMeMo

The Ogre Map Winner is Jack the Ripper*
    #2 - Dragon Slay by Turtleman
    NV - Werewolf by Titan
    NV - The Yeti by Spiderman
    NV - Bigfoot by Nitrophobia

* = Will be revealed after the voteing
    NV = No Votes
  • Rct Flame%s's Photo
    Process of elimination might make the unknown's known Kumba ;)
  • Critic%s's Photo
    What's a reslut?
  • JBruckner%s's Photo

What's a reslut?

[font="Arial"]
    Critic.
    Shut up, we all know Kumba can't spell, but who the fuck cares?
    [/font]
    [/SIZE][/FONT]
  • Steve%s's Photo
    Jack teh Ripper. That woodie was amazing, etc etc.
  • Titan%s's Photo
    You suck Kumba! Your so impatient... Atleast leave some dignity for the 5 losers and let them stay in long enough to get a single vote for their hard work...

My thoughts on the tonto round-

The Shining was very nice, however I just hate snow parks... The landscaping was very nice though. I loved the architecture too.

Hook was visually pleasing to me. I really liked the colors and landscaping.

Hercules was the best coaster IMO. The rest held it back tho.

Ogre round-

The Ripper was easily the best. Nothing else to say. I just wish I had more time to touch up my entry. I only had the coaster done the morning it was due, so it was VERY rushed.

My top picks-

The Shining
    The Ripper
    Hook
    Werewolf
    Hercules
  • gymkid dude%s's Photo
    The only one that I woulda voted for over Ripper woulda been Peter Pan area. More fun.

Anywho, Ripper gets my vote and will win.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    lol, thx gymkid. i think i was the only one to theme the entry into sections, and 4 on a 60x60 aint bad ;)

well i picked The Shining coz it had the best landscape, treeing, archy and themeing of the 2. The Ripper had the better coaster no dubt, and a very nice car ride i really liked, also it was probly the entry that was filled the best. but it seemed like a bunch of 2x2 to me, and i know who did it, and it looked a lot like another contest entry he did, so i took off for that.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    [font="Arial"]
    Kumba, I truly don't understand you.

but it seemed like a bunch of 2x2

What is there to 'seem' if it was it was, don't try to be nice.

and i know who did it, and it looked a lot like another contest entry he did, so i took off for that.

Talk about being unbiased, I mean, really. Who cares if it looks like something else he did, if it looks good, woop.
    k.
    You just don't make sense sometimes.
    Happy voteing.
    [/font]
  • Jacko Shanty%s's Photo
    I wasn't able to d/l the Tonto map until just now.. but if I did vote, it would be for Fifle Goes West. That section was amazing.. very nicely themed and not random at all. The Mummy was probably the worst one.. it wasn't even finished. The supports on the coaster were the only thing that was good about it.. I have no idea how it got so many votes. The Shining was also very very good.. the architecture isn't my style though.. and I think I know who built it. Hook was also good - probably my favorite 4D coaster design out of all of them.. and the Rufio coaster was a cool idea too.
  • Mike Robbins%s's Photo
    Kumba, where did this Jack the Ripper coaster come from? It's not on the maps I sent you.
  • Mike Robbins%s's Photo
    BTW, Goonies (One Eyed Willie) was made by JiMeMo.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    [font="Arial"]
    Anyways.
    I voted for "The Shining" as I thought the architecture was superior, and more varied than in "Jack the Ripper."
    The over all asthetic look of "The Shining" was very pleasing, and man was that coaster pretty.
    [/font]
  • John%s's Photo
    The edit button is there for a reason. Coughmikecough.

I love knowing who-is-who. :p
  • Mike Robbins%s's Photo
    Edit button?
  • Kumba%s's Photo

Kumba, where did this Jack the Ripper coaster come from? It's not on the maps I sent you.

i know, it was sent to iris. iris did not give me that map, but i happend to know whos area was missing and got that from them.
  • Mike Robbins%s's Photo
    I don't like edit buttons.
  • gymkid dude%s's Photo
    interesting.

I just looked at the shining again. Can someone enlighten me as to why it is so special?
  • Panic%s's Photo
    I'm sorry to ruin the party, but The Shining doesn't rotate the seats. For about half of the ride the seats are fixed upside down.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo

I'm sorry to ruin the party, but The Shining doesn't rotate the seats. For about half of the ride the seats are fixed upside down.

[font="Arial"]
    We had a discussion about this in the map thread.
    There just wasn't enough time to do the seat rotation AND to do the themeing, most of the people who made these areas were rushed for time as it is.
    So if you just look at the actual coaster and not the rotation then you can get a decent picture.
    Anyways, it the woodies would have been alot easier to do.
    Bottom line: seat rotation doesn't really matter.
    I just my vote by themeing, architecture, and over apperance of the coaster, not rotation.

[/font]

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading