2004 / Nominee Choosing--Most Missed Member

• iris%s's Photo
    Most Missed Member
    This award goes to the member that is the most missed around the community, since they either retired from parkmaking, or left the site completely. It's a somber award, and this year we seem to have some of our biggest members up for the award, which is somewhat depressing. Still, these members do still lurk around New Element, they're just not the prominent faces they used to be.

Before replying, realize that this is only to help choose two of the seven nominees, not to vote for the actual award. That doesn't come yet. In each award, I will be picking five out of the seven nominees (it's good to be king, no?) and the adoring public (you guys) can help decide who else will be placed on the ballot. Only put a maximum of two items in your post, don't fill up the forum with possible nominees. Pick two potentials that aren't already on the ballot and stick with it. Fill up the two blank spots please, and don't reply unless you have a vote with you. You can comment on the award, but make sure you have a vote/s as part of your post.

Most Missed Member Ballot
    -sacoasterfreak
    -Toon
    -OZONE
    -vTd
    -Foozycoaster
    -
    -
  • Six Frags%s's Photo
    Meretrix.

SF

edit; and coaster ed :'(
  • Jacko Shanty%s's Photo
    Meretrix & Coaster Ed
  • John%s's Photo
    Coaster Ed.
    Meretrix.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    Coaster Ed and Meretrix still seem to browse quite a bit, for what that's worth.

I nominate, Stupid Git slash (prime numbers).
  • Adix%s's Photo
    Git and Nevis
  • `sfkstyle%s's Photo
    Stupid Git, I mean... Constimulated. 3. Gramsci. Whatever you want to call him.
    Metal
  • Cap'n Quack%s's Photo
    Git.
  • Micool%s's Photo

Git and Nevis

:stupid:
  • gymkid dude%s's Photo
    nevis and ed.
  • mantis%s's Photo
    PyroPenguin
    Segaman
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo
    Coaster Ed, Meretrix. :'(
  • iris%s's Photo
    voodoo
    :'(
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    Voodoo is not here anymore?
  • thorpedo%s's Photo
    Eddie.
  • chapelz%s's Photo
    NeViS
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    Well I'm still in H2H and I still visit and post quite a bit so I don't know how much I qualify for this, but I appreciate the interest just the same.

I agree with Segaman cause he was a friend of mine and an all around cool guy.
  • sfgadv02%s's Photo
    NeViS ;)
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    On the parkmaking front, I wish Timothy Cross was still around.
  • x-sector%s's Photo
    nevis and elrocko

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading