News / Put Up Or Shut Up Time

• iris%s's Photo
    Notice that little button where the PHP tag used to be? It's now replaced with PayPal. For those that want to help keep the site running, please donate money whenever you can. If not, then just shut up and stop complaining about when the site goes down. No more people making comments about if or when the site should charge, enough bullshit. Everyone just make up their mind already...everyone said once a PayPal button goes up, they'd donate. So here it is. Let's see how many people actually will now.
  • Steve%s's Photo
    Can we still send money to you in the mail? I have the money, I just need to get to a post office.
  • Micool%s's Photo

Can we still send money to you in the mail? I have the money, I just need to get to a post office.

duh?
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo
    Nice! I'd use this for a donation for $10 or more. Thanx Iris!
    As I said, I'll try to throw some money your way this summer once I start getting my pay from my summer job I just got.
  • RCTNW%s's Photo
    $10 on the way. Thanks for setting up the pay pal. Much easier now :yup:
  • deanosrs%s's Photo
    That was easier... you should have $10 from me.
  • Six Frags%s's Photo
    As soon as I have a creditcard(/number) and find out how this all works, your $10 is on the way (I didn't ever do online payings before...)

SF
  • Zephyr%s's Photo
    Thanks for setting up that PayPal account, it makes things a lot easier. I've sent $10 your way.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    seems like 10 bucks is the standerd donation :lol:
  • x-sector%s's Photo
    Iris I dont have a credit card or a debit card yet (god nearly 21 and I dont have one of these :)) but when I do I will be happy to send you loads of money. I was thinking the other day if I had a credit card or debit card a 100 pounds would be coming your way.
  • JKay%s's Photo
    $3 on its way, sorry I couldnt send more iris, but I figured something is better than nothing....
  • Metropole%s's Photo
    Sorry for the stupid question, but what do you put in the "payment for" box??!!
  • JKay%s's Photo

Sorry for the stupid question, but what do you put in the "payment for" box??!!

Im not positive, but I think its like the "memo" section of a check, basically describes the reason for the payment....I put "New Element website" on mine.....
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    That's what I would guess, yeah. You already got my snail-mailed $20, I believe.

I don't care what the money is used for so long as NE remains online. :)

ride6
  • KaiBueno%s's Photo
    Say hello to Mr. Hamilton.

(thanks for the fun site to visit)

Kai :huey:
  • Panoramical%s's Photo

(thanks for the fun site to visit)

Kai  :huey:

Oh yeah. Cos i know what you're on about.
  • Metropole%s's Photo
    I've sent my $25. I hope it arrived ok. Never use Paypal before :|
  • cBass%s's Photo

Wow, Kai, $1000!!!

Screw the prom, Iris, go get yourself a pro! ;)

Posted Image
  • Turtleman%s's Photo
    $1,000? Your joking right? Either Kai is rich bastard or a complete idiot. Or maybe I'm the idiot for believing he is giving a $1,000. I can't believe how much people are giving.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    You're the idiot, Turtleman. You're the idiot. :lol:

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading