News / QFTB Final 4

• iris%s's Photo
    We've reached the final four. Unfortunately, RRP's retirement solidified the other half of the Final Four as Mala gets the easy bye to the championship match. So it's going to be either mantis, x-sector, or Mala to be the Best Parkmaker at New Element. Right now it's a battle of similar parkmaker, both are fantasy parkmakers, both use a pletheora of colors, crazy hacks and ideas, and both have some amazing parks behind them. mantis the reigning Parkmaker of the Year from last year's awards against X, who had a complete resurgance this past year.
    I'm expecting a tight race, good luck to both parkmakers.

Quest For The Best Parkmaker: Semi-Final (Final 4)
  • natelox%s's Photo
    lol, "fashionably late".

Mantis gets the vote. I've given him a lot of crap, but he knocked me off my chair with WOMB. I should have bought into the hype. His stuff is very refreshing and fun to explore. Keep it up mantis!
  • posix%s's Photo
    When did Natelox, Fatha' or Pyro lose?
  • natelox%s's Photo
    Long ago...

Pyro went in Elite 8
    Lost to Mala

Fatha' went in Elite 8
    Lost to X-Sector

Natelox went in Sweet 16
    Lost to RRP
    I got beat by a dead guy! Bah!
  • cBass%s's Photo
    *yawn*
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo
    Mantis.
  • Marshy%s's Photo
    This is too close, I had to go with X. (sorry Mantis :'( )
  • Zephyr%s's Photo
    Definitely a tough choice.

I went with x-sector.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    X, but shit that was fuckin hard...
  • Steve%s's Photo
    I went mantis. x-sector definately put up one hell of a tough choice though.
  • Turtleman%s's Photo
    Mantis
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    Mantis. He's like X, only he builds slower and better because he spends more time on it. I want Mala to go all the way though since I'm in love with his parks, all of them. :D

ride6
  • Geoff%s's Photo
    oh god... this sucks. THEE HARDEST VOTE OF ALL TIME.

...but I was able to vote.
  • Evil WME%s's Photo

Natelox went in Sweet 16
    Lost to RRP
    I got beat by a dead guy! Bah!

join the club.. i got beat by him when he was even deader.. like weeks before his announcement =D.

then again, it's not much use going up versus mala either, so it doesn't really matter.. i hardly belong in the elite 8 anyways.
  • x-sector%s's Photo
    Mantis all the way.

everyone thats smart knows hes better than me :)
  • mantis%s's Photo

Mantis all the way.

Heh X, I don't think it's that simple. I'm so totally in love with everything I do though that perhaps my judgement on this issue is clouded ;)

Thanks nate!
  • Evil WME%s's Photo

Mantis all the way.

I voted for X!
  • thorpedo%s's Photo
    Well...X.......duh.

You make brilliant work, mantis, but it can't compare in my book. Sorry.
  • AustinPowers%s's Photo
    I voted for X.....but I loved WOMB Mantis...
  • iris%s's Photo
    X...ya did good kid.
    Great run.
    But you went up against the best LL'er alive imo...and you still almost came out with the win.

Congratulations mantis who pulls off the win and moves into the Championship where he will take on Mala, in an effort to crown the ultimate Parkmaker at NE.

This results of this contest will be revealed at the NE Awards, and the championship match will be up for voting in a couple days, after a round of three runner-ups are posted.

Mala vs. Mantis?
    Wow.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading