(Archive) Place-To-Release-Your-Parks Land / Transformation.

• BchillerR%s's Photo
    [font="3"]Green Acre Park[/font]

To whom it may concern,

What use to be a calm, soothing and beautiful park has now become an ugly and dangerous site. This is because 15 years ago three small buildings were constructed to store nuclear waste on the top of a mountain located right next to Green Acre Park. As concerned as we were, we tried numerous times (along with thousands of complaints and support groups) to stop the construction any way possible. How ever our voices were not heard and construction was completed.

5 years later we noticed a small stream forming down the side of the mountains were the nuclear storage buildings were nestled. The strange thing was the water started out as a dim green color soon becoming acid green. We called in to see what the problem was and they too had no idea what was going on, so they called in an inspection. This is when the bad news struck… leaks were starting to form in the storage towers, leaking down the side of the mountain. We knew this was bad. Now, ten years later even more leaks have occurred becoming much more noticeable. These small streams that had formed have now multiplied spreading all through out what use to be a park. It is truly a horrible site.

Since the forming of these streams we have noticed many affects. The ground has formed a weird reaction with the water, which is a three step process. First the nuclear waste eats away at the grass making it become more dirt like, than after all the grass is gone the ground than becomes a very strange red substance (which we have no idea what it could be and is very dangerous), after the red substance forms the only thing left to happen is the ground to be completely wasted away adding more width to the very toxic stream/s. The nuclear waste also formed a reaction with the steel commonly found in many buildings. It turns it weird shades of green, somewhat like a weird colored rust reaction. How ever the toxins do not have any reactions with glass or plastic, which is why some of the buildings in the near by area have not been affected (these are the silver, plastic covered metal slabs layered with glass window buildings.)

We would like to just tell you that due to your lack of concern and morally wrong decision too construct buildings of this type near such an active and beautiful place, what use to be a beautiful park has now become an acid green hell.

Green Acre Park Manager,
    James Smith

(Note: Letter included in a Word document named Green Acre Park in download.)

[font="3"]Design Overview[/font]

http://www.rctdimens...pload/SCR21.BMP
    http://www.rctdimens...pload/SCR20.BMP

[font="3"]Design Notes[/font]

- When the coaster was first constructed the excitement rating was in the high 7's, while the intensity was in the high 9's.

- Somewhere through the themeing of the coaster the excitement rating dropped to somewhere in 5's, while the intensity increased to 10, becoming unrideable.

[font="3"]Download[/font]

http://www.rctdimension.ft6.com/upload/Green Acre Park.zip

COPY AND PASTE.

(Files included in download: Green Acre Park Information (Word Document), Transformation Waiver (Word Document), Toxic Park (Saved Game - Acid Green Water), Toxic Park 2 (Saved Game - Dark Green Water.)

IMPORTANT NOTE: OPEN TOXIC PARK 2 FIRST, SCENARY WAS NOT EXPORTED IN TOXIC PARK, BY OPENING TOXIC PARK 2 FIRST YOU WILL HAVE ALL THE SCENARY NEEDED TO VIEW TOXIC PARK.

BchillerR
  • BchillerR%s's Photo
    Sorry about the double post but I didn't realize you couldn't upload park files using the attachment tool. Can someone help me please? Thanks.

BchillerR
  • Jacko Shanty%s's Photo
    OMG... I just have a question.. how did you know it didn't win a design?
  • BchillerR%s's Photo
    I didn't submit it.... heh.

BchillerR
  • Jacko Shanty%s's Photo
    Oh.. ok.. nvm. But why didn't you submit?

It looks good from that screen. I think you should have used that darker shade of green for acid though. It just goes better with the terrain you used. I think the only type of terrain that remotely works for ACID green water is pure rock. Your arch. looks good, it's too far away to tell if it's you typical style of a lot of repetitive windows. But the theme you tackled is original so you get points for that. Good job, and if you want to know where to upload a file, go to chapel's hosting (don't know the link).. I believe you can upload all sorts of files there.
  • BchillerR%s's Photo
    Well, until I can get a download up I can just email the design to anybody who wants it. So if you would like it just leave your email, or p.m. me it and I will try to email the design to you as soon as possible.

BchillerR
  • Geoff%s's Photo
    squeezetheducky@yahoo.com

I would love to see it.
  • laz0rz%s's Photo

go to chapel's hosting (don't know the link).. I believe you can upload all sorts of files there.

Nope. You can only upload pics there; bitmaps, gifs, jpegs, and pngs.

Speaking of which, BchillerR can ditch Webshots and put all the pics here.
  • BchillerR%s's Photo
    Sent dragonfly.

BchillerR
  • sfgadv02%s's Photo
    Nice! I have already saw the park and I think its really nice. The colors and the architecture is fabulous. Though the coaster is kinda slow. ;)
  • rK_%s's Photo
    send it to me B and i can host it for you.
  • Geoff%s's Photo
    Wow... nice park. I love this new kind of technotic (yea, I know) vibe it has. The coaster looked a bit rough on on some parts, like the really high corkscrew after the drop.

Nevertheless it was enjoyable.
  • BchillerR%s's Photo
    Thanks for the comments dragon fly and sfgadv02.

Good news, the download is up, you can find the link in the very first post.
    Thanks Alchemist L7.

EDIT: Damn, forgot to export scenary, I'll get that fixed tomorrow, sorry.

BchillerR
  • super rich%s's Photo
    Yep it looks good,
    coaster looks nice and yea i think it could of looked a little better with a darker shade of green but never mind.
    I like the entrance building and othhers. :)
  • PBJ%s's Photo
    this is like green but the green that we see like the green in the green lights in the green house cafe...

??? ??? ???

but the park!

it´s green and it´s like great green!
  • BchillerR%s's Photo
    New version... took the advice on the water.

Also note that I have both parks saved and will be offering both downloads.

Also note I'm still trying to get the download to work right.

Also note webshots is mean.

BchillerR

Attached Images

• Attached Image: Array
  • Steve%s's Photo
    Atleast there's no brown castle walls. ;) :p
    I'll download it when its up. or just catch me on aim.

Looks really neat, too.
  • yyo%s's Photo
    Whoa, that's really cool. Kind of reminds me of Battlefield rct in a way. Good job Bchiller! 8-)
  • Richie%s's Photo
    It looks much better with darker green acid/water.

You can use this hosting here http://www.rctdimens...ft6.com/upload/ just be sure to rename the image, or it will overwrite or be overwritten. Good idea to put your name into the pic.
  • BchillerR%s's Photo
    Download has been fixed (finally.) Works perfect now. Thank you Richie.

(Download is in first post.)

BchillerR

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading