Related Games / Will you be converting to rct3?

• Geoff%s's Photo
    It looks cool and all, but there is no way I will be playing that full time, or releasing parks in it. It just looks fun to play and ride the rides.

post your comments....
  • Rage%s's Photo
    Im definatly gonna buy it and give it a go. Hopfully I can finally create the design ive had in my head for so long. It needs lots of anamatronics. Cant wait for Rct3!
  • `sfkstyle%s's Photo
    yes.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    Assuming my computer runs it, yes.
  • Elephant6%s's Photo
    I plan on doing coaster recreations with it, but I don't have the attention span big enough to fill up a whole park.
  • sloB%s's Photo
    I was reading on the website, it looks like there's only gonna be like 5 themes.

I need my varying themes. I'll stickt o RCT2, but I'll buy and play around with it for sure.
  • Steve%s's Photo
    Yeah, I'm converting. Now I can suck at all 3 games.
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    I will probably be buying rct3 but I doupt that I'll convert to it. I might but I think I'll stick to the other two.

ride6
  • deanosrs%s's Photo

I was reading on the website, it looks like there's only gonna be like 5 themes.

I need my varying themes. I'll stickt o RCT2, but I'll buy and play around with it for sure.

Agreed.

Does anyone know if we'll be able to create custom scenery yet? I think rct2 has limitless bounds because of this, it would be nice to see it in rct3 as well.
  • rK_%s's Photo
    why convert when you can just play them all?
  • Richie%s's Photo
    I cant decide untill i actualy play the game. Its cool looking at screenshots and videos, but i still havent seen the way to build coasters/buildings. I think it will be harder in 3d, but if done right it would be more interesting to look at.

Its impossible to say yes, when you have no idea if its gonna suck or not.
  • Turtleman%s's Photo
    I hope you can't make custom scenery. I mean come on. Loading the scenery is horrible in rct2... Think of how long that shit will take in RCT3...
  • Rohn Starr%s's Photo
    Converting? No.

I'll add it to my comp and have all three on there. As it is now, I can play both RCT1 and 2 at the same time. Maybe I'll just have to add another CD/DVD drive so that I can have all three going at the same time....
  • Butterfinger%s's Photo
    How can you guys decide whether you will be converting or not without ever trying the game out?

I didn't think I was going to convert to RCT2 before it was released. Now look at me.
  • Highball%s's Photo
    Nope. I personally think they should have stuck to the isometric view but just improved the graphics. I'm sticking to RCT2.
  • Silenced%s's Photo
    LLLL.
  • w33maniac%s's Photo
    Depends.
  • Cpfan2008%s's Photo
    I have no choice, I have to stay with rct2 until I get a new computer.
  • `sfkstyle%s's Photo

Now look at me.

I am looking at you.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo

I am looking at you.

Wry!

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading