News / New Parkmaker

• iris%s's Photo
    Posted Image

Kevin's Parkmaker Page

Hey there. if you don't know already, my name is Kevin. I'm 15 years old and I live in Ohio. I'm interested in computer animation, art, music, certain sports, and roller coasters. I got RCT around 3 or 4 years ago. When I first got it, I couldn't keep my hands off of it. I made many "amateur" parks that I thought were incredible, but later on figured out they were horrible. I've always wanted to get better, so a few years later, I joined the RCT community, where I first registered at RCT2.com. I released my first solo RCT2 park there, Ohio River Amusement Park. Once I found out about NE, I started to take my parks a little more seriously and I rapidly improved. I soon then released my first mini, Volcanica. After that I endured a year long Hiatus, and never finished anything up until now, one year later. But don't worry, You can expect a few releases from me over the summer. And with the release of RCT3 coming closer, I plan on making many new and amazing things. This is only the beginning for me.
  • BchillerR%s's Photo
    Damn. Congrats.

BchillerR
  • Titan%s's Photo
    Congrats Kevin! I think we all knew it was going to happen sooner or later. ;)
  • Geoff%s's Photo
    Congrats Kevin.

That was fast.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    Holy crap, that was quick. Way to go dude, you deserve it.
  • sloB%s's Photo
    Told ya so, Kevin. :)

Congrats. It feels awesome, doesn't it? :D
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    lol, that was fast, haveing seen PoD I know you are worthy so congrats.

I thought it was only 25 parkmakers at a time, guess not, the more the better anyways.

dam Eyekons :p
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo
    When he finishes a full featured park, I'll think he deserves it. Like you've said before iris, his problem is finishing projects he starts.
  • MightyMouse%s's Photo

Muahaha, he's on my H2H3 team

You just know I had to do that again :p
  • Ozone%s's Photo
    My member title was just shot to hell.
  • Turtleman%s's Photo
    Yes congrats Kevin...

What happened to all the qualifications of becoming a parkmaker? I don't want to sound jeulous or anything but really. He has released an old solo, a mini, and a design. I even released more then that. Is he a parkmaker just because of the screens he showed? I think he should of released his solo before becoming a parkmaker. You don't know If he will ever finish parks or not. Just like me.
  • Yung Wun%s's Photo
    Yea... I mean hes ok at rct2. But I think he has much to cover. His coaster was ok. I dont think it met the standards to wat it should be.

But I'm sure he will improve so good luck Kevin.
  • penguinBOB%s's Photo
    Maybe it's encouragement to finnish the solo... but for real.

I'm not quite convinced yet, Kevin, but I'm sure I will be in due time. Congrats.
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    Um, okay. I'm not so sure if one great design warrents this. I personally don't think he's ready since he has yet to prove that he has the motivation to finish anything of any size. Congrats anyway and you could prove me wrong by finishing PoD before I finish IO. ;)

ride6
  • SFAW Fan%s's Photo
    congrats.... you deserved it?
  • rK_%s's Photo
    1 Park, 1 Mini, 1 Nice coaster and a good looking solo now makes a parkamker, wow, Kumba got fucked.

congrats but im not convinced its deserved.
  • Zephyr%s's Photo
    Congrats on becoming a parkmaker Kevin. Nice design, I'm looking forward to seeing more from you. The screens of PoD are excellent, especially that most recent Atlantis screen.
  • Jacko Shanty%s's Photo
    Omg.. this is the best day ever! We found out the winner of the PT, get a new design, and a new parkmaker. Congrats, Kevin. You definately proved that you're worthy with your amazing architecture. And hopefully PoD will turn out as amazing as those screens are.
  • Kevin%s's Photo
    Wow...this has all happened so fast. I'm even a prodigy!

It appears that my design was very "hit or miss". But hey, I'm still proud of it.
    And don't worry PoD will be finished.

Thanks for making me a parkmaker Iris.

Oh, and to Kumba, Turtleman and a few others, Your parks are looking great IMO! I'm sure your spots will come very soon.
  • BigFoot%s's Photo
    Contrary to others opinions, I tend to think Kevin deserves this more than John or slob. But thats just me. Nice job Kevin, I knew you'd make it ;).

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading