Park Wars / Response to "Cheaters Caught"

• natelox%s's Photo
    Hey NO, you were better banned, i'm getting tired of you. You are conradicting yourself with your 'cheaters caught'. For underneith u posted "don't be a cheap ass and build a giga with an inversion at the end". IF someone did it, it would therotically it would only cost then 10 points. THATS WHAT YOU SAID, so your idea of 35 HM's costing 20 and the inversion costing 10...=30? so if you did build a giga coaster with a loop it wouldn't matter..make up your damn mind. Plus. many peole built loopers last year, so its not just us, hence Tylines 'Hyrda' would cost 25 to 30 points instead of 15. And that goes for many parks. LOOPERS SHOULD BE SEPERATE FROM HEIGHT, or inversions should be cheaper.
  • PyroPenguin%s's Photo
    Hey, I have an idea... lets all be total asses about how to judge point value and then force it to the point where we assign point values for number of loops, type of train, number of track pieces, ect and make the system so complicated that its not fun anymore. Wouldnt that be great. I wanted to reply to that as well Nate, thanks for bringing this up. N.O., it was a shuttle and you were lucky to be unbanned so dont go being a total ass about everything you can pick out.... last time I checked most people dont consider a shuttle coaster hyper, since the average definition is +200 feet, full circuit, no inversions.
  • Nitrous Oxide%s's Photo
    Your getting tired of me? What have I ever done to you. I did not know that iris had changed alot of my stuff. You have it all wronge. iris was running Park Wars his way, and I was running it my way. We didn't really talk much about the rules. Or the shuttle coaster points. Well anyways, you do not have to bitch at me anymore. I have handed over Park Wars to iris. Because I am sick of ignorant people like you and PyroPeuin.
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo
    Um...

Yeah.

Here's a thought? Why don't you save the PMSing for your friends? It is a stupid game for goodness sakes.

HE HAS MORE POINTS, I DIDN'T GET ENOUGH, YOU SHOULD TAKE MORE POINTS!!!!!

Sheesh. This isn't just directly at NO either. I have seen this happen more than once. Can you really give me a good reason to throw fits over this kind of stuff?

Sheesh. Anyone who really responds to these kinds of things is just as dumb. So you are annoyed, ignore the person, and don't post about it.

Unless post count matters to you.

Yeah, spam.

Weeeeee

Anyways, this kind of thing is just stupid, and as a genius once said online, "Fighting over the internet is just like winning the Special Olympics. Either way, you are still retarded."
  • Prince%s's Photo

Sheesh.  Anyone who really responds to these kinds of things is just as dumb.

so your dumb...

~Prince Ashitaka~ 8@
  • RRP%s's Photo
    hmm park wars is great leave it how it was everything was fine.

???
  • Caddie Gone Mad%s's Photo
    I guess we all are dumb. You guys are dumb. Yo Soy tonto.
  • The Langolier%s's Photo
    Hmm...lets have all the parkmakers go gang up on NItrous..I mean..Iris, Nate and Pyro already have(RRP kinda not really)...Nate and iris cant take the fact that they accidentally (or chated)and lost some pts...hmm..they lost 20 pts..oh its ok..you guys reagianed 10 of them wit "tallest shuttle"..u still have the most pts..just give it up..After all fair is fair...The only thing I think shuld be changed is to get Nitrous back in head wit iris....yes, iknow..they worked it out...
  • natelox%s's Photo

What have I ever done to you....I am sick of ignorant people like you

well thats good to hear. what u did to me was trying to cheat us in to having less points while not equally changing the rules for everyone else.

BTW, note to self: Be more ignorant.
  • The Langolier%s's Photo
    Okay..wait a minute...who cheated who..did Nitrous cheat out Nate and Iris, or did Iris and Nate cheat out on Nitrous...anybody besides the three tell me please....
  • BigFoot%s's Photo
    none of the above. One of the teams cheated on how they built there coasters, so it was charged less points then it should have been.
  • iris%s's Photo
    Um, wrong BigFoot. Nobody cheated on how they made the coasters. We made our coaster under the set of rules that we have been using the whole time, and Nitrous tried to add some rule after we had built the coaster.
  • BigFoot%s's Photo
    errr....ummmm....that's what I meant....yeah.....

BigFoot (i don't know nothin'!)
  • Nitrous Oxide%s's Photo

Um, wrong BigFoot. Nobody cheated on how they made the coasters. We made our coaster under the set of rules that we have been using the whole time, and Nitrous tried to add some rule after we had built the coaster.

What do you mean tried to add some rules? I never said nothing like that. We never talked about the SHuttle Coaster till I found out how you said it was 10 points. Oh well, RCT2 is here... I am pretty much done with RCT1. I won't be releasing anything from RCT1.
  • mantis%s's Photo
    My gripe wasn't with the shuttle in Portico Cove, it was with the consequences - the 'new' rules meant that a coaster was paid for by both height and inversions. Therefore a large, multilooping coaster would be abominably expensive.
  • cg?%s's Photo
    Iris, shut up. Nitrous, follow suit. This competition, as proven by the immense amount of similar attempts left in failure, is one of the more intricate ones to have come along. Proper set up and execution is essential, as is proper leadership. Unfortunately, none of this happened.

Now it is in shambles. We're left with two sets of rules, two different leaders, two opposing sides. Of course, fingers are being pointed, excuses are being made, and nobody seems to be addressing the actual issues. In fact, nobody seems to know quite what the actual issues are.

All I want to know is, why wasn't all this sorted out before the contest began?

Therefore a large, multilooping coaster would be abominably expensive.

All I can say to your little gripe is well, welcome to the real world. A place where B&M, 7-looping, multi inversion, 150ft high coasters cost a ton of cash!
  • mantis%s's Photo

All I can say to your little gripe is well, welcome to the real world. A place where B&M, 7-looping, multi inversion, 150ft high coasters cost a ton of cash!

And a coaster like Space Mountain doesn't? I'd lose this argument anyway, because I have no real-coaster knowledge.

I think the introduction of the new rules is very problematic for people who have already built new attractions by the old system. What do they do? Rip it all out again?
  • natelox%s's Photo
    well iris is in power now, he will set things straight.
  • iris%s's Photo
    Chauncey, would it be OK with you if we went back to the old way?

Thank you sir.
  • cg?%s's Photo

]And a coaster like Space Mountain doesn't? I'd lose this argument anyway, because I have no real-coaster knowledge.

I think the introduction of the new rules is very problematic for people who have already built new attractions by the old system. What do they do? Rip it all out again?

True, on all accounts. I really didn't think before I wrote that... actually I probably should have yanked it out completely, and was almost about to, but I didn't. Oh, well.

Chauncey, would it be OK with you if we went back to the old way?

Thank you sir.

Old way? I'm a little lost as to what that means. I thought it was the way Nitrous described it in his "Cheaters Caught" post up until you started dishing out points.

Besides, why do I think I would actually give a damn? Bah, you were probably just trying to be an ass... you failed by the way.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading