RCT Discussion / Death Match Voting

Death Match Voting

• Steve%s's Photo
    Here are all the entries I recieved before the deadline. If anyone sent one in after the deadline, you were not accepted. Sorry. Anyway, this time we're letting the peoples decide, and who ever has the most votes wins. Place your vote, and enjoy the entries. :)

Shiekar's Revenge by Kumba

Pegassus Angel by OCF36

Dove by dragonfly

Survivor by Richie

Voting closes on Monday at 10:00 pm EST.
    Thanks again to those who entered. :)
  • Geoff%s's Photo
    Kumba gets my vote. Excellent coaster layout. The pacing was excellent, and it just flowed immaculately.

All nice entires though.

There was something so common about them... I just can't put my finger on it. :)
  • OhioCoasteRFreaK36%s's Photo
    ^none of them we fully done? :lol:

This is tough..Richie had the best layout, Kumba had the most done, Dragonfly had a nice layout and a good station goin..i wanna vote for mine but i am not a lier...I dont know who my vote is..i wil wait a bit.
  • Geoff%s's Photo
    ^ No, OCF. It wasn't that they weren't fully done... it was something else though. *cough*inverts*cough*

This thing needs more attention. =D
    ^hmm oh yes that too..you are so creative with your coasters dragonfly..you are different :lol:
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    I liked OCF's the best. From what was there, I'd have to say I liked it the best (well, duh).
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    hard to pick, I think OFC and Richie did the best, OFC finished more then anyone and had a good coaster, but richie had the better coaster... I'll go with Richie coz its his B-Day ;)

Dragonfly I liked yours just it was way to small, at leased you finished the station.

Mine sucked, thats all I got to say about it...

and 2 hours really does not produce good entrys, next time lets go for a 24 hour limit.
    ^I think 24 would be good but you cant really do that because you would have people who dont get too it til later..i say like get it on a sat morning around like 10 EST and end it at 10 EST 12 hours..
  • jon%s's Photo
    Richie's was the best IMO. Had the best layout out of them all. Can the next one be a bit more practical for us europeans please?
  • Junya Boy%s's Photo
    how about putting the next one in mid-day on a sunday...perfect time for this since no one really does anything around then.

but anywho, my vote went to richie.
  • X250%s's Photo
    I voted for OCF36's Pegassus Angel as it had quite a lot there and i loved the coaster layout, and the paving was nice too. :D
    To be honest, there was not a bad entry in this, all of them were of good quality- but i felt OCF's had more there.

ps:- will there be another one of these? I would like to have a go. :p

-X-
  • Titan%s's Photo
    Kumba
    Not a bad little entry here. The coaster wasn't amazing, but it wasn't bad either. What you had was nice.

OCF
    This one gets my vote. Nothing outstanding, but it was just easy on the eyes. Really, really, a close race though.

Richie
    I really like what you had here. The colors were great, but the coaster just seemed a little off to me. However, all of the theming was great.

Dragonfly
    Nothin really wrong here. Pretty incomplete (which is to be expected) but nothing to really make it stand out.
  • Richie%s's Photo
    IM going to vote for dragonfly. I liked the colours, and stuff.

Kumba - i think it was too slow to begin with. Had it been faster it would have been better.

OCF - Yours was ok, but i didnt like the colour, or the layout much, sorry.

Richie - OMG wtf was that? Just give up RCT man, you suck!
  • Steve%s's Photo
    I'm glad to see this getting the attention it deserves. :)

Anyway, I liked Kumba's best. His coaster was my favorite and his landscaping/trees were awesome. The station was a little weak, though. But still nice.

The rest were great too. Good job OCF for taking the lead so far.
  • Richie%s's Photo
    This should definately be a more regular thing. Also sort out something to help the time differences. I still think the 2 hour limit should be kept, giving a day or a weekend is really unfair considering some people actually work/go out and others just sit in all day.
  • Geoff%s's Photo
    5 votes for me? More than I expected. Congrats OCF for being in the lead so far.
  • ECC%s's Photo
    Screens, bitte.
  • Richie%s's Photo
    Congrats on the win OCF.
    Wasn't something suposed to happen with this last night?
  • Steve%s's Photo
    Sorry about that.

Yes, congratulations OhioCoasteRFreaK36, on the first win for the RCT Deathmatch. And feel free to close this, a new one should start by the end of the month hopefully.

thanks for voting, duders.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading