- hesaid
    - marinersfan59
    - ChillerHockey33
    - CedarPoint6
    - trav
    - Artist (aka Nemesis Chris)
    - dragonfly
    - muuuh
    - Six Frags (would only have time for one park)
    - Marshy

To sign up for the replacement list, just reply and you will be added.
  • ajax*%s's Photo
    Me.
  • hesaid%s's Photo
    Yes please.
  • GuestGRIDE%s's Photo
    Sign me up for that list.
  • MachChunk 3%s's Photo
    Um, me?
  • Panoramical%s's Photo
    I think a replacement for me will be needed, since i have left the site, as of three minutes in the future.
  • Silenced%s's Photo
    Pano, why must you get into something and leave.
  • marinersfan59%s's Photo
    I'll take a spot on the replacement list if someone needs an RCT2 builder. My schedule's open for a while in the future, so if you need someone in the middle skill level range. I can also show you some work if you're interested in me.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Just to let you know... the IIIcons need a replacement for Toon. And without a captain, I'm not sure how we'll decide this.

If any IIIcon members want to voice their selection, we can do a vote by committee thing for now... since this would normally be the captain's job and Iris is gone. Very tough break for the IIIcons... Toon was supposed to go Week 2, and I think I'll make the period between week 1 and week 2 due parks a little longer than usual so they can mobilize a backup plan.
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    sign me up.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Oooooo... there's a solid fantasy player if I ever saw one. RCT 1 and 2 flexibility, hacking knowledge, and ain't bad at the games either.
  • Magnus%s's Photo
    I'm not the team captain of the IIIcons, but here what i think about it.
    i'm not sure if we need a replacement for toon. maybe he is just ill or busy atm.

i'd say we should wait what happens with toon now.

evilWME seems to be the best replacement atm.
    but i'd also love to see toon comming back on our team.

@ cork': thx
  • Evil WME%s's Photo

Oooooo... there's a solid fantasy player if I ever saw one.  RCT 1 and 2 flexibility, hacking knowledge, and ain't bad at the games either.

how flattering corkscrewed, how flattering.
  • Metropole%s's Photo
    I think we've pretty much come to the conclusion that we need WME as the IIIcons participating captain to cover for the lack of toon and iris. If that's ok.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    I know the captains have say on stuf like this ...im not sure in this case, but if I do, then yeah let them have Evil WME.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo

how flattering corkscrewed, how flattering.

So Mark... do you accept or what? :p You gotta make an official acceptance statement.
  • Splash-0%s's Photo
    I would like to sign up for the replacement list.
    sorry if i'm a bit late.
    thanks
  • Anolis%s's Photo
    sign me up
  • deanosrs%s's Photo
    For the record, I am also ajax* for those who didn't know. So since I'm back on this name you can change that, if you want.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Apparently, deano wants out again, so if you notice that he's been banned, it's cuz he asked me to. For whatever reason.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading