General Chat / Post your Pets

• RCTCA%s's Photo
    Topic says it all. I'll be posting pics of mine later...

/RCTCA\
  • RCFanB&M%s's Photo
    Ok, this is my dog: Lucas (Pointer)
    I know you'll think that it's too thin, but that's normal, considering that its breed is "Pointer".
    Anyway...it's not the best photo...
    Posted Image
  • Brent%s's Photo
    Boom. Bump.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Brent, 25 April 2010 - 05:27 PM.

• JoeZia%s's Photo
    That is absolutely discusting... .. .
  • Midnight Aurora%s's Photo

That is absolutely discusting... .. .

What's disgusting? The dog eating a chew toy, or that your mind went straight to thinking dirty thoughts when looking at a picture of a dog? You stay classy, Joe.

My darling kitty, Queen Latifah:
    Posted Image
    She poses so nicely for the camera.

Posted Image
    And here she lies on my paperwork to stop me from doing it. She's not an attention whore at all.

You can see that she's missing the tip of her left ear if you look closely. That's where she gets her street cred from.
  • In:Cities%s's Photo
    everybody meet cheerio:]

he was rescued from mc donalds on the night before my birthday.
    long story, but so worth it.
    this little guy is so awesome lol

Posted Image

Posted Image
  • Steve%s's Photo
    Your cat is great, Midnight. Not to mention her name is also great.

Here is Lily trying to catch up on her favorite shows:

Posted Image
  • JoeZia%s's Photo
    Wow, really? That totally looked like shit. Allow me to change my last post,

Dogs are absolutely discusting... .. .

• SSSammy%s's Photo
    spell disgusting.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    To many cats! I have three myself, but just to mix things up, here's my nearly 4ft long Iguana, Millie:

Posted Image

Might post may cats and sisters dog (we think?) later. You can see my namesake :kumbasgreen:
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    I don't have a pet, but if I had it would be an Iguana. I love those.
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    i have 2 goldfish. they all look the same so i won't bother posing a picture.
  • Cena%s's Photo

To many cats! I have three myself, but just to mix things up, here's my nearly 4ft long Iguana, Millie:

Posted Image

Might post may cats and sisters dog (we think?) later. You can see my namesake :kumbasgreen:

Anyone know if it is legal to import these to the Netherlands? They look cool, are they aggressive or what is their attitude? 
  • Nokia%s's Photo
    Posted Image

awwwh, daisy<3
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Well he can be a little aggressive, but maybe that's because we did not handle him much when he was young. If there are mad or upset they don't try and bite right away and they just use their tail like a whip to warn you. I really pissed him off once and he ran at me trying to bite me. Luckily I was able to jam something into his mouth, because if they bite whatever they get a hold of will be theirs. Flesh/bone included. If you do handle them when they are young you should be fine and they will be docile. Just you need to clip their nails if you want to carry them.

Not sure if an Iguana would do good in northern Europe since they are tropical animals and will die in cold weather. You can keep them inside with heat lamps, but that is not as good for them as being outside. Also they don't normally breed in captivity.

Also they are very smart. Mine is trained to stay in our backyard, tho he could easily go anywhere else. Must be he knows we are his food source. He knows what doors we use and will sometimes ask (by scratching at the door) to come inside and then to go back outside. We have some floor level mirrors and he loves to look at himself. He was not self aware at first and it was funny as hell to watch him attack his reflection :lol:
  • gir%s's Photo
    My cat has learned how to drink out of the faucet in our bathroom now. This magical new water source is infinitely better than anything in a bowl.
  • Luketh%s's Photo
    Dude... That Iguana is freaking awesome.

My family just got a dog and they named her Lucy.. I'm not a fan of the name, but whatever. I can live with it. It's freaking adorable, though, I'll see if I can get some pictures before it gets dark if the rain stops.
  • Ozone%s's Photo
    Nokia: I think I'm in love with daisy. It's those eyes and fluffy hair.
  • Kumba%s's Photo

My cat has learned how to drink out of the faucet in our bathroom now. This magical new water source is infinitely better than anything in a bowl.

Weird, two of mine have started doing that recently. Most be something in the air?

So, should I try and post more Iguana pics? You guys really seem to like him :lol:
  • Gwazi%s's Photo
    @Brent - my has he grown! haha

@MA - my cat does that too! especially recently, when AP exams are getting more and more urgent. she sees me walk into my room and climbs immediately on my desk, becoming the perfect attention whore. she hates to be picked up, so i can't do that, and she just crawls all over my paper work, getting hair everywhere, bending papers that can't be bent, and laying all over my review book so i can't read or on my computer so whatever i'm typing looks like a monkey got into it and decided to make some changes.

she is a total nuisance sometimes, but i love her anyway.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading