General Chat / Post your Pets

• Mr. Coaster%s's Photo
    My Golden Retriever, Cassie. Such a good fluff ball. :)
    Posted Image
  • Brunooo%s's Photo
    this is me with my pet
    Posted Image
  • imawesome1124%s's Photo
    Here's some pictures of my Labrador mix, Alex. He's by far the smartest dog I've ever met, and my dad knew it just by looking at his facial expressions in the pictures on petfinder.

Unwrapping a present for Christmas.
    Attached File  001 (800x600).jpg (324.8KB)
    downloads: 3
    Napping in the foyer, using the bottom step as a pillow.
    Attached File  079 (800x600).jpg (300.21KB)
    downloads: 4
    Looking regal.
    Attached File  173 (800x600).jpg (260.68KB)
    downloads: 3
    Hoping my mom will drop some scraps of food while cooking.
    Attached File  285 (800x600).jpg (243.75KB)
    downloads: 2
  • Ling%s's Photo
    Posted Image
    She thinks she's a people.

EDIT: Bonus.
    Posted Image
  • gir%s's Photo
    Thumbs up for Pyramid!
  • disneylandian192%s's Photo
    15 Weeks Old. House Training is finally done!

Posted Image
  • nin%s's Photo
    Posted Image
    Old and Restless.

Posted Image
    The Young Blood.
  • csw%s's Photo
    I thought it had 3 legs from the first picture ^
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    That first one might still have 3 legs considering they are two different dogs. (I doubt it though)
  • nin%s's Photo
    He has all 4 legs lol.
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    Just did a small album for/of Mona.. This'll be her last spring, she's gotten incredibly weak..

http://imgur.com/gallery/YETqw
  • Maverick%s's Photo
    Posted Image

My roommate :)
  • Arjan v l%s's Photo
    That's very sad Casimir, i'll probably face that too some day, since i have 2 cats.
  • gir%s's Photo
    Cas, I feel for you. My cat died a couple of years ago and he was only 7 years old. We took him to the veterinary school at NC State (one of the top 3 in the nation) for treatment, but that only worsened matters and stressed him out more. It was completely heartbreaking to sit there with him and pet him, as he just stared off into the distance and remained unresponsive. Best of luck with Mona...I think you're making the right decision to let her be.
  • tyandor%s's Photo
    This used to be our pet for 9 years. Unfortunately he passed away on Easter day in the hands of my mother which is special enough considering my mom was his favorite (not everyone could pet him). Generally you find them on the ground in the morning. Luckily it didn't happen that way as the second cage owner might have pecked him. The other one is actually more active now as he's the boss of the cage now xD.

We actually caught him as this was a flown bird as we have a big birdcage in our garden. Actually caught more than 7 birds that way, but as this one couldn't be together with the other species so we had this one in our home. I love this kind as they are fairly intelligent as they are related to parrots (actually had a talking parrot of my uncle for a few weeks which was quite fun tbh, and really the behaviour was quite similar). Ah well he was old end we saved him and extended his life by 9 years.

Oh and I was the first who could 'shower' him under tap (see picture). he was great fun to play with, although he wasn a lot less lively the last 1-2 years. I'll miss him :)/>

Posted Image
  • Felipe//%s's Photo
    It's always so hard to say 'goodbye' to what we love. I hope you'll be fine whenever that happen, Cas.
    Mona definitely looks like a lovely cat!
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    Posted Image

My heart is broken.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading