(Archive) Advertising District / Project Logos

• Xcoaster%s's Photo
    Just a little something, since I don't have much else going on that's worth showing. It's clearly still very unfinished:

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image
    This was mostly Kumba. I just did the circular thing that you can kind of see on the right of the screen.
    Posted Image
    Something I'm working on.
  • Phatage%s's Photo
    watch the sprite limit you two, i know both of you
  • Levis%s's Photo
    well you know what I think of it.
    this will probally be the best thing in rct ever!
    @ Phatage -> I think they will reach the track limit earlier :p .

Edited by Levis, 05 January 2007 - 03:42 PM.

• Kumba%s's Photo
    And by us decideing to post this it is now debunked from ever being an H2H park *waves bye-bye to deadlines* tho if it gets done and so does the tigers park I think they can still go heads up unofficially for the hell of it.

In my screen you can see the plant guide hut kinda thing with the genetically engendered multi colored flower, the weather wash (snow, rain, fog and a sandstorm) mini tour flat ride and the back of Hurricane hunter, a mini copters ride with dark clouds shaping out of the roof from within...

Enjoy
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    Uh oh, guess the cat's out of the bag now. I don't think I like it yet, but the screens are obviously unfinished and don't show a lot so I'll reserve judgement. You've already seen my two screens. (And knowing you, you may have even seen the park somehow) I would post those screens too as a teaser but I can't access them now because of the fiesta (ironically enough). Speaking of which, did you know I have never posted a screen at an RCT fiesta? I'm even surprised myself.
  • geewhzz%s's Photo
    Ed, we can still access the team forums...
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    Umm, how?
  • geewhzz%s's Photo
    http://forums.nedesi...hp?showforum=85
  • Xcoaster%s's Photo

I don't think I like it yet, but the screens are obviously unfinished and don't show a lot so I'll reserve judgement. You've already seen my two screens. (And knowing you, you may have even seen the park somehow) I would post those screens too as a teaser but I can't access them now because of the fiesta (ironically enough).

I'm still not too fond of it myself, but Levis likes it, and I think it'll probably get better as it gets more completed.

And I don't think I've seen anything from your park. To access that forum, you should just be able to go to 'View New Posts,' and then change it from the posts from today to the posts from the last week or so. EDIT: Or geewhzz could just link to it, that works too.
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    Ah, see you guys are clever. I never would have figured that out. :)
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    It looks interesting to say the least. The tower in the 2nd screen is particularly cool. To be honest though, i don't like it. At least not yet.

Ride6
  • CoasterForce%s's Photo
    very experimental style, but i like some of it. id need to see it all in game to appreciate it tho.

Kumba, since when can a fountain coming out of no water? (in the middle of the screen) Even though it may be part of the climate wash thing it still looks weird.
  • RCTNW%s's Photo
    All I can say is it shows potential. This is a true teaser because I'm not really sure where this one is going.

James - rctnw
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Just so you guys know I still make fantasy parks heres a teaser that can really suck you in :nod:

Posted Image

Expect a release sometime in 2008...
  • Fr3ak%s's Photo
    This screen is ... awesome
    The planet system is very well done.
  • JJ%s's Photo
    Do I love Kumba or this park, it's a tough choice.
  • 5dave%s's Photo
    Ha!
    I knew it - it isn't dead :]

I'm not a fan of fantasy-parks that much, but this screen looks very interesting. Especially that planet system-thingy!

"MFG"
  • RMM%s's Photo
    wow Kumba thats awesome.
    ive never liked your stuff before, but that draws me into it.
  • z3r0-G%s's Photo
    I'm kinda confused actually, but it looks really good. I love that last screen. Very interesting.
  • ivo%s's Photo
    I really like that planet thing but the spacepath doesnt look good.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading