(Archive) Advertising District / Project Logos

• Loopy%s's Photo
    Wow that planet thing is really awesome. Amazing job on that. Can't wait to see this park.
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    Kumba, that planet bit is the first bit of any of your parks that i've really loved. Great idea, great execution, and it doesn't look tacky.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    It's been a while, but this project is still going and we hope it will be finished later this year.

Here's a screen of a mural at the entrance Xcoaster made and posted a few fiestas ago:

Posted Image

Here's a new screen of a bumper cars we both worked on:

Posted Image

Expect another screen in a week or two :)
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Those bumper cars are amazing
  • Liampie%s's Photo

Those bumper cars are amazing

Agree... The size is awesome and the look of the floor also.
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    freaking incredible.
    all of them.
    except you stole my big wheel idea about 2 years before i thought of it......

Edited by SSSammy, 19 February 2009 - 03:49 AM.

• Turtle%s's Photo
    Please finish this.
  • Wanted%s's Photo
    SSSammy-Actually the giant wheel was made way back when Foozycoaster was still around.
  • spartan%s's Photo
    YES! I've been looking forward to this park, good to know that it's still being worked on.
  • zodiac%s's Photo
    i agree with all of the above. the screens are beautiful.
  • Wanted%s's Photo
    I don't know what happened but I like EVERYTHING that people USED to do. Xcoaster's DisneyAir was much better than this. Kumba's Dimension Realms Park or w/e was much better as well. For some reason I think people are deproving no improving :/
  • Camcorder22%s's Photo
    Holy dumb fuck this is ridiculous finish plz.
  • JDP%s's Photo
    I was never a fan of the odd exotic space theme, but when you see work like this it never fails to amaze me.
    -JDP
  • Xcoaster%s's Photo
    ^^^ Well, this park is pretty old (We started it before Shadowlands). In fact, the letter line objects I made (a modern tribute to overdetailing) were made specifically for this park (they were meant for making letters on the ground).

And, of course, everything is still pretty unfinished.

And the bumper cars are the "Momentum Collision Cars," or something to that extent. Because it's science.
  • RCTCA%s's Photo
    God damn. That's incredible, good work.
  • Fr3ak%s's Photo
    Pretty cool stuff.
    Only problem is I can't think how all those screens are supposed to fit together :p
    Overview would be nice somewhen :p
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Louis! & Liampie - Thanks guys.

SSSammy - Like Bliink said it's been done a few times, in Foozy's park and SW Adventures.

Thanks Turtle, we will. Ryan has it atm.

Spartan - Yeah it's about time we got on it after it sat for about a year...

Thx Zo.

BLiiNK - You got a good point, those parks were better then these screens. Funny how that always happens...

lol, we'll finish it Cam.

JDP - Well there is a space area, but the overall theme is Science and thats one of about 6 areas.

Thx RCTCA.

Fr3ak - No overviews, that gives away to much. It will fit in the end as we seem to have kinda similar styles, at least in this park.

Thanks for the comments. Maybe Xcoaster will post the next update(?), which I think it's safe to say won't be in 6 months :p
  • Xophe%s's Photo
    Good lord this park's been going for quite a while haha!
    Love the bumper cars screen. Hopefully it won't take another 2 years to finish this!!
  • Roomie%s's Photo
    All looks good. although the floor on the bumper cars looks alot like the one i have in a current project of mine. (I didnt steal it of you honest :) )
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Alright time for the first real update on this sucker since im pretty sure all the other screens were first shown in the team H2H forum years ago. I did almost all the stuff in this screen except the unit wheel Xcoaster made which seems to sneak into every screenshot :p

Posted Image

I think I'll ask Ryan to post the next screen, we keep sending the park back and forth and together we have gone from roughly 65% to 75% in only a few days.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading