Music Forum / Upcoming Concerts/Shows

• Regulatin%s's Photo
    Posted Image

:drool:
  • Wicksteed%s's Photo
    Lampshade on thursday and The Ocean on sunday.
  • Steve%s's Photo
    Bloc Party coming up on the 19th at the new House of Blues in Boston. Then Kings of Leon on April 18th at the Agannis Arena. Both should be great.
  • zodiac%s's Photo
    The Decemberists on June 9, then hopefully off to Bonnaroo.
  • Nokia%s's Photo
    the bamboozle roadshow.
  • zodiac%s's Photo
    buhmp.

Kevin Devine, Miniature Tigers - June 5
    The Decemberists - June 9
    Maps & Atlases, So Many Dynamos - June 10
    Passion Pit, Harlem Shakes - June 18
    mewithoutYou, The Dear Hunter, Kay Kay and His Weathered Underground - July 11
    Warped Tour - July 12
    dredg, Rx Bandits, As Tall as Lions, Good Old War - August 1
    blink-182 - August 29

i'm seeing a lot of shows this summer.
  • In:Cities%s's Photo
    as of now, i'm only going to warped tour on july 25:DDD

so so excited for it this year:]]]

i usually go to tons of shows, but ever since i quit my band a few weeks ago, i'm pretty much taking a break from the whole music scene for a while lol
  • Camcorder22%s's Photo

Lampshade on thursday and The Ocean on sunday.

I saw the Ocean live and they had possibly the best sound of any band I've seen. How was it?

I will be going to Summer Slaughter on June 28th. Looks pretty epic.
  • 5dave%s's Photo
    DevilDriver on June 26th in my town...
    I still can't believe they're coming here ^^

"MFG"
  • Wicksteed%s's Photo

I saw the Ocean live and they had possibly the best sound of any band I've seen. How was it?

I will be going to Summer Slaughter on June 28th. Looks pretty epic.

The Ocean was incredible. After three mediocre support acts, they blew everything away. Great sound, great light, incredible musicians - ten times better than on CD. Definately one of the best Concerts i've seen.
    Lampshade were also really good, btw.

Next show I'm seeing is Malajube next saturday. They're a band from Montréal, i beleive. Don't really know them, but it seems they're quite cool.
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    Going to see Dinosaur Jr. again on June 22nd and 23rd! I'm very excited. The last time I saw them was amazing.
  • Nokia%s's Photo
    well i went to pointfest i think it was 2 weeks ago.
    tech n9ne thursday :D
    paramore&nodoubt 7/8
    the academy is... at six flags :D 7/30
    warped tour 8/3
    pointfest...again 8/23
    blink-182 tour 9/3
  • Brent%s's Photo
    Saw Finch last Thursday for the first time in a couple years, that was fun hanging out with them in the green room/watching the Lakers game. Can't wait for the new album.

Seeing The Summer Set/Anarbor this weekend, should be a good pop-punk set.
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo

Going to see Dinosaur Jr. again on June 22nd and 23rd! I'm very excited. The last time I saw them was amazing.

i still really need to see dinosaur jr. have you heard their latest album?

i know for sure i'm going to the fucking fest for halloween. i'm sure other shows will pop up between now and then
  • Dr_Dude%s's Photo
    I might be going to Lolla, depending on what the setlists are for each day and how much the tickets will be later.
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    i spent two whole days convinceing my friend to have forty pounds of my money to come to muse with me, and i finally managed to, but when i checked, they were fucking sold out.

this was on monday. :(

anyway, i doubt anyone cares.
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo

i still really need to see dinosaur jr. have you heard their latest album?

i know for sure i'm going to the fucking fest for halloween. i'm sure other shows will pop up between now and then

Just the four songs that have been released so far on their website and that pitchfork video. It doesn't come out until June 23rd I think. But the songs I've heard are amazing. Better than Beyond I think and that was an awesome album. When I saw them two years ago they played mostly songs from the first three albums and Beyond (all the stuff that was recorded with Lou Barlow) so I'm hoping they work in some songs from the 90s albums this time. There's some real gems in there.

Dude, they even made a skate video as their latest music video. Could this band get any better? :)
  • Regulatin%s's Photo
    Posted Image

ohshi :mantis:
  • Katapultable%s's Photo
    Coldplay @ Nijmegen in September. :D

(Fu*k those who don't like it)
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    I'll see Coldplay at Roskilde this summer as well, along with the Madness, Lily Allen, Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, Nine Inch Nails, Trentemoller, Oasis, Faith No More, Yeah Yeah Yeahs and many more! :) :)

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading