Music Forum / Upcoming Concerts/Shows

• Dr_Dude%s's Photo
    Erm... Are there artist you like on the tour? Like, more than one? If so the tour. Although, like Steve said, festivals are objectively (and we know he never writes anything subjective) shit, so mebe you shouldn't.
  • zodiac%s's Photo
    i would say blink. the lineup for the AP tour isn't very good imo.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    DIZZEE RASCAL IN OCTOBER <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    ahhh you fucking mong.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    ^is that jealously or hatred towards the blatently amazing guy?

Edited by Louis!, 03 September 2009 - 02:14 PM.

• J K%s's Photo
    Jealousy on my part mate! Thats gonna be nuts.

Just come back from Leeds Festival louis. Florence was EPIC.

Kings of Leon, Artic Monkeys, Prodigy, Delphic, Deadmaus, Vitalic all were also very very good oh and white lies <3
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    ^Yeah I thought you had done Leeds, I guessed you weren't coming all the way down to Reading.

I still need to catch Florence, she and her machine are way up on my list of must sees.

Kings of Leon again are awesome live, went to their concert a while back. I'm not a fan of Artic Monkeys and havent heard of Delphic, Deadmaus or Vitalic but Prodigy I can just tell would be awesome.

You should so come down to Brighton for Dizzee :p It would be totally worth it haha!
  • J K%s's Photo
    Yeah even though artics were very good their set was utter shit and they just didnt have any stage prescense, I think that was playing most of their new stuff no one really knew and the fact they were "practising" for their tour. Wtf why do that when your headlining!!!!

Your'll love florence mate, my favourite female performer of the year.

Yeah dude I'll get some tickets and drop you a text haha! Brighton is meant to be off the chain but it would be a massive drive! Considering I drove down to southhampton today it wouldnt be that bad.
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    a good 4-5 hours
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    yeah bring shammy down too haha!

tickets are going cheap £17.50. not that great a venue but 2nd best in venue in Brighton.
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    i guess they couldnt book the church hall then.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    No they couldn't. Shame really, he will have to make do with the Marquee in my back garden :p
  • J K%s's Photo
    I was on the road for a good 8 hours today so it wouldnt be so bad! May get Sssammy to build a guestspot in dreamport on our journey so i can make sure hes building something awesome!!! haha :p
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    I think tickets are sold out now godammit.

Maybe come down anyway? haha! or come down when he plays in March :p
  • SSSammy%s's Photo

I was on the road for a good 8 hours today so it wouldnt be so bad! May get Sssammy to build a guestspot in dreamport on our journey so i can make sure hes building something awesome!!! haha :p

ILL DO IT!!!!1!!!1!!!!!11!!!!

you were joking of course though?
  • Lloyd%s's Photo
    Just got my Devil Wears Prada tickets. Awesome.
  • Nokia%s's Photo
    ^win.

decided im going to paramore in oct. instead of blink&ap
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    Hey guys, my band is playing at the galaxy in Santa Ana, California on sept 17, the headliners are sonata arctica. Trying to sell some tickets, 20 bucks each. Drop me a PM if interested.
  • Camcorder22%s's Photo
    Sweet, I just saw that on last.fm on my recommended events like 5 minutes ago. It's close to me, but it seems to be on a weekday, I have no money, and my mom will most likely bitch about it. What's the name of your band?
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    Exile is the name, the show lets people in around 6 i believe, but the show itself starts at 8 i think.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading