General Chat / The Art Department

• render8%s's Photo
    Is that all your work hanging up in the back too? I see some drawings but can't make all of them out.
  • sT1LL_WAnTeD%s's Photo

Is that all your work hanging up in the back too? I see some drawings but can't make all of them out.

nah thats actually some flash designs up in the wall, usually customers with no idea what they want just pick some design up in the walls
  • render8%s's Photo
    You got any other ink work you could show? I'd really like to see some other jobs you've done if you really didn't mind sharing. If not, it's understandable.
  • Louis!%s's Photo

Posted Image
    Posted Image
    Posted Image
    Posted Image

A few sketches I made for a drawing course at uni. Not too happy with most of them, but meh...

and some more...

"MFG"

<3 <3 <3
  • ][ntamin22%s's Photo

nah thats actually some flash designs up in the wall, usually customers with no idea what they want just pick some design up in the walls

I cannot fathom why anyone would walk into a tattoo shop and just pick something. Yeah, sure, that infinity symbol with the roses and skulls over there looks cool enough to have on my body forever. I guess.
  • sT1LL_WAnTeD%s's Photo

You got any other ink work you could show? I'd really like to see some other jobs you've done if you really didn't mind sharing. If not, it's understandable.

hell yeaaa lol heres a few. did the tiger probably a few months back and the joker was quite recent like 2 weeks ago

Attached Files

• In:Cities%s's Photo
    Render, those are incredible.
    Seriously man, I am beyond jealous of your capabilities.

Still Wanted, dude you are very talented as well. I love how clean your work is. Do you do any in full color?
  • sT1LL_WAnTeD%s's Photo
    greatly appreciate it man, and i barely work with colors honestly, like 95% of my customers usually want black and grey tattoos
  • In:Cities%s's Photo
    Gotcha. Regardless, its good stuff man.
    Mine are all full color, so I guess its a personal preference thing haha
  • render8%s's Photo

greatly appreciate it man, and i barely work with colors honestly, like 95% of my customers usually want black and grey tattoos

I know what you're saying about the black ink work. I rarely around here see guys with color. Seems the trend in my area is majority of guys have black ink, and a lot of females I see have colored ink. Might just be around here though.

Render, those are incredible.
    Seriously man, I am beyond jealous of your capabilities.

Thanks so much In:Cities. I honestly appreciate the compliments and no need to be jealous. It's just what happens when you get a little over obsessed with 3D rendering and can't stop lol.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    EVERYONE NEEDS TO APPRECIATE DAVE'S ARTWORK
  • scarywaffles%s's Photo
    back with another fanart :) the right one is the original:D
    Posted Image
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Whilst I dislike lady gaga, the drawing is very good.

But what's happened to your awesome coaster work?
  • scarywaffles%s's Photo
    I set aside them for now.... lacking of inspiration -_- anyways, not that I will not continue them anymore, maybe sometime this year specially semestral break is coming :)
  • Liampie%s's Photo

I made something last year!

http://oi62.tinypic.com/2i23ja.jpg

• Lotte%s's Photo

a proud and majestic base, a firm grip, it finishes the job faster than any other, this truly is the best segway ever to be made

• RCTER2%s's Photo

1_by_rcter-d7do6et.jpg

I love slide..

• ][ntamin22%s's Photo

progress shot of that POV for Vermillion 

GhLUQcB.jpg

• Louis!%s's Photo

I really like the originals it developed from.

• pierrot%s's Photo

Wow, never known this kind of thread exists.

Attached File  DOBERMAN.png (1.53MB)
    downloads: 42

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading