(Archive) Advertising District / LOEA`s official construction thread

• F0ndue%s's Photo
    Comming soon on your Exchange

Please note this is my first project using trainers and the screen is not 100% done yet.
    Let the speculations begin.

Edit:I made a account on imgur and uploaded the pics and tried to insert one as teaser but unfortuneatly it still does not work:(.May I`m to dumb,or can soemone help me?
    So here is a download link:

Attached Files

• wheres_walto%s's Photo
    Aside from the mass of empty path and the lack of foliage, that's not too bad. I like the bridge, wooden support and tunnel stuff, and the billboard. Not a big fan of the buoy or ship scenery though.
  • F0ndue%s's Photo
    Thanks,the Quai will be filled with foliage and Flat rides so don`t worry,but the port will be kept as it is.
  • Liampie%s's Photo

Edit:I made a account on imgur and uploaded the pics and tried to insert one as teaser but unfortuneatly it still does not work:(.May I`m to dumb,or can soemone help me?

Try to use a JPG or PNG file instead of BMP.

Screen is not bad.
  • F0ndue%s's Photo
    Thanks Liampe,its a honor for me to hear that from such a expierienced member like you!
  • F0ndue%s's Photo
    Foliage time for foliage fans!
    Sorry for the download still have not figured out how to post pics.Made a account on imgur,but it won`t let me upload this pic.
    Enjoy it!

But I need some help:
    I remember seeing a Inta Gyro drop that went up as always ,including rotating,then dropped and gets shot up again like a S&S.Whit which ride mode in 8 cars can I get that result?
    It would be nice if somebody helps me.

Edit:Dunno why,but I can post the pics now,but I recommend to enlarge them so you can see all the details.

Attached Thumbnails

• Attached Image: SCR74.JPG
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    Ok, I really like that screen...nice foliage, perfect usage of the LOTR rock/mountain pieces, the brick bridge/tunnel and even the peep sitting (fishing?) all very believable. Maybe get those footers under water but IMO, the best screen from you so far.
  • F0ndue%s's Photo
    Thanks KONG,great that you like it.BTW for your wish,how do I get the footers under water?Also is there someone who can help me with the ride hacking?
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    Lower the water, build your footers then zero clearance (absolute) and raise the water back up.
  • F0ndue%s's Photo
    Thanks,I may try that.Some candy for y´all :mantis: :

Have fun!

Attached Thumbnails

• Attached Image: SCR76.JPG
    • Attached Image: SCR75.JPG
    • Attached Image: SCR77.JPG
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    That's actually really good. My only complaint is the buoys, they're pointless.
  • F0ndue%s's Photo
    Thanks Liampe,I`ll mind that and may (re)move them.
  • Dotrobot%s's Photo
    I'm not a big fan of the premade objects. If the buoys were made with deco block pieces I would have no problem with it. And the boats as well. But I don't see there's not many ways around the premade boats.

The screens are VERY nice
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    holy crap, I thought you were just a spammer! sorry for that misjudgment, beautiful screens!
  • F0ndue%s's Photo
    Thanks Cocoa,but Dotrobot,whats your problem?If you mean with premade NCSOs,then you should know that they are CSOs.This goes for the boat and the buoys,I like to use them since they move a bit,going with the waves.And why should I build a akward pile of objects instead of a realistic looking object.May I can use other buoys,I have seen some interesting ways of making them in Moroverden if anyone remembers that neat little park.But thanks for the compliments,great that you all like it.
  • J K%s's Photo
    You have improved in a really short amount of time. Just keep this passion and release some work so you can start getting even better. I think your ride interaction with theming is just fantastic.
  • prodigy%s's Photo
    I really like it, too. The coaster, landscaping and foliage are fantastic.
  • tdub96%s's Photo
    I love this, its really cool looking. The island is great, foliage, landscaping, everything there is great. And from what I see, the layout looks sick too. Best part tho, in my opinion, is the Ravine Flyer II/Gravity Group-esque glass tunnel-bridges you have there. That is an awesome addition to the coaster, and I think the best part of those screens.
  • F0ndue%s's Photo
    Thanks again,but I`m afraid that it`ll be hard to continue the work on this in the next days,my school rapes the progress...Gotta ass full of exams,homework,and I don`t even get paid for that slavery! :|
    BTW it would be nice if someone can help me with that ride mode problem,also if anyone has some decent cars as objects for the parking lot,would be nice if someone sends me em.

And J K do you mean that I should release some of my earlier projects,so I can "improve" with this one when its uploaded?
  • J K%s's Photo
    I mean make sure you finish parks as each time you d, you get better at the game. This is a good thing as you have a tonne of potential.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading