• Roomie
    • TwisterII
    Percentage of vote: 100.00%
  2. Hurricanes - Eras of America 0 votes [0.00%]
    Percentage of vote: 0.00%
  • Liampie%s's Photo

post-10985-0-59536900-1428083604_thumb.p

Round 4 | Match 2

Attached Image: 193px_ManualLaborers.png VS Attached Image: 193px_hurricanes.png

Manual Laborers - The Wild West (LL)

1985.png

VS

Hurricanes - Eras of America (RCT2)

1984.png

How to vote:
    - This season we're back to using polls to count the votes. THE POLL WILL OPEN IN 24 HOURS.
    - Everyone but players belonging to either team in the match may vote.
    - You can only vote if you have viewed both parks in game.
    - Voting will be monitored and anyone found to be abusing votes in any way will be punished.

NEW RULE: next match will be posted in 24 hours, on the condition that the first match has at least 15 reviews of both parks. If not, the next match will be posted in 48 hours instead of 24.

• Lotte%s's Photo

wow, so many similar themes this round! first crystals vs. crystals and now wild west vs. wild west! the labourers park is really great from the looks of it 

• Austin55%s's Photo

Canes, brilliant exhibition of minimalism and leaving things to the imagination. 

• Liampie%s's Photo
    Atrocious map, Canes. Laborers, wonderful wonderful park, by far the best LL yet. And peepable!
  • G Force%s's Photo

The Good the Bad and the Ugly music OP.

EDIT:  Gunpowder Canyon station is also OP

• wheres_walto%s's Photo

Week 1:  >400 game years on Canes park

Week 4:  29 years

• Lotte%s's Photo

doesn't shotguns have a PC that's pretty much on for 99% of the time?

• turbin3%s's Photo

So this is the park, that prevented Kumba posting reviews?

• Louis!%s's Photo

#LLLL

• Kumba%s's Photo

Sorry about this week everyone. I mainly owe an apology to the builders of our park for asking them to release this unfinished. The good news is that we can finish the season at and above the level of PoE, PL and LW. Just this week we didn't have anything to the point where we thought we could compete with a tough Laborers team.

• trav%s's Photo

Laborers, this is by far your best park of the competition so far.

• MCI%s's Photo

Wow, the laborers park is awesome. Will post the review once it´s uploaded...

edit: There you go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpJzRA45LAM

• Coasterbill%s's Photo

I think I'm in love with the Wild West.

Gunpowder Canyon was excellent, the slide table was really cool, the tunnel was blended beautifully and the layout was solid. Bandito was very nice as well as was the log Flume and the dark ride. Everything was choesive, I loved the little details like the mouse cars as oxen and the snake oil... overall this was a ton of fun. Bravo guys, this is one of my favorite parks of H2H. Great coasters, great architecture, tons of little details, just a great park overall.

As for the Cane's, Good Layout? lived up to it's name (lol)... it's obviously based off of Gold Striker with the sound proofing and covered drop around the Sky Tower and I think that was a unique choice of inspiration and that paid off... unfortunately there wasn't much else to comment on but I'd love to see this finished.

• wheres_walto%s's Photo

Wow, Wild West looks amazing. Thanks so much MCI for doing the video.  It's great to see an LL park with peeps for once and that Gunpowder hack is really cool.  

• ScOtLaNdS_FiNeSt%s's Photo

So this wasn't worth the wait... wildwest looks great tho 

• Cocoa%s's Photo

so over at the manual laborers we were hoping this would be the match that shows LL still has it, that it can beat good rct2 parks despite skepticism. Oh well

canes park is, well, a nice design under different circumstances. its a "good layout?" and the archy is fine, I guess. weaksauce. :p

• Louis!%s's Photo

So this wasn't worth the wait... wildwest looks great tho 

And this is the current state of NE guys. Good job people. No one is bothered about LL anymore.

• Cocoa%s's Photo

^don't bring the debate back haha

ps whoever scored the wild west 10%... I think you got our parks confused :p

• wheres_walto%s's Photo
    Ah fuck, that was me. Can that vote be cancelled?
  • Cocoa%s's Photo

you can just vote again

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading