H2H7 / H2H7 Champions Crowned!

• Louis!%s's Photo

post-10890-0-33356400-1424018234_thumb.p

Head to Head 7. A new round to the biggest contest in RCT history.

H2H7 FINAL RESULTS

See the final results below to find out who has been crowned the H2H7 Champions!. The rankings are based on how many match ups each team won in the final round, and secondarily on the average relative vote percentage derived from the mean of the team's match percentages.

Champions

Heaven's Atlas 3 Wins, 77.92% avg.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2nd Hurricanes - 2 Wins, 72.10% avg.

3rd Manual Laborers - 1 Win, 49.99% avg.

4th Robber Barons - 0 Wins, 00.00% avg.

Vote Average is rounded up to the nearest hundredth

• robbie92%s's Photo

Congrats on the consecutive wins, Liam!

• G Force%s's Photo

WhO wOrKeD oN aLl ThE pArKs!?!?1?

• Tolsimir%s's Photo

Yes! Well done team!!! :beer:

• alex%s's Photo

Congratulations! Well deserved too. There was so much fun and creativity running through all your parks.

• MCI%s's Photo

Well deserved win for Liam and the Atlas-Crew! Congratulations!

• Cocoa%s's Photo
    Congrats! Its been great everybody :)
  • inthemanual%s's Photo
    Congrats to Liam and the Atlas.

Also congrats to all the other teams and captains, we've all had a great season.

Shame we didn't quite make 50% here. ...
  • ottersalad%s's Photo

Walto and FK.. please finish the park :)

The lineups surprised me. I thought Liam was in the final for HA.. good job Heaven's Atlas and everyone who participated in the final. It was oodles of fun looking at your parks. It was extremely exciting to be a part of such a challenging competition. Thank you everyone. This competition has inspired me to do more in RCT. Thank you to the Rat Pack for helping me be a better builder, you guys were great.

• csw%s's Photo

But let's not forget our 5th place winners! Go Rat Pack! Woohoo!

• Austin55%s's Photo

Congrats Atlas. You guys had so many excellent parkss all season,well deserved.

• PizzaWurscht%s's Photo
    Congrats to liam and Atlas , really good guys.

And also Congrats to all teams of H2h for an awesome season!
  • Stoksy%s's Photo

Well done Heaven's Atlas! Really well led team that consistently released quality parks that were enjoyable to look at not because they followed the standard detailing mold but because they were fun. Massive props to Liam for that! Also, incredible effort from Bigshootergill for an excellent contribution to the finals park - great to see a relatively new member take such an important role in the latter stages of the competition.

Unfortunate result for the Hurricanes, in my opinion they had the parks that appealed to my personal tastes the most releasing 3 parks that I'd place in the top 5 for this H2H. Incredible performance from the top picks.

Shame to see the Robber Barons finish on such a disappointing note, I was expecting a lot from the builders but seemingly real life got in the way for you guys. Sad to hear, but still released some truly brilliant RCT [Raptor = best design of all time in my opinion]. Excellent work on Morow World by the way JJay, uniquely presented.

Manual Laborers probably surprise of the season and I think massive respect for Tim in captaining such a successful team first time around. Although not all your parks appealed to me, I think that overall the team showed some great potential which certainly bodes well for the future of RCT here at NE.

Would note: great showing from the Rat Pack as well, shame that you were unable to make the finals as I would have loved to see more work from Maverix/5Dave/Avanine.

Awesome season, I think the 4-way ending is the way to go if/when future H2Hs come around. It was a pleasure participating :D [now to go back and finish those detailed reviews for previous rounds I promised...]

• Rofl%s's Photo

Congrats to Heaven's Atlas, the park was great.

• Faas%s's Photo
    Good job. well deserved. Thanks also to the staff for the organisation.
  • Lotte%s's Photo

congrats HA! you guys certainly performed well this season

• nin%s's Photo

Congrats on your second H2H crown, Liam. This marks the second time I've lost to you but Runner Up isn't so bad aha.

This season was the most stressful-yet-rewarding H2H for me thus far. Thanks to all that made it a blast. I'm quite relieved it's over, but a bit saddened by that fact as well. This contest is such an incredible time where so many people come together and make incredible works of pixelated theme park art, all that share traits unique to this competition. 

What an incredible game and community this is.

• Poke%s's Photo

Seriously well done Heaven's Atlas, some really amazing parks. Asteroid Fields was mind-blowing, my favourite park of the season.

• Jappy%s's Photo

My sincere congratulations to Heaven's Atlas for winning, and also to the others teams. You've all created some amazing parks!

• Ling%s's Photo

Amazing how close it was, and even so I think it should have been a little closer overall. The Manual Laborers were definitely the surprise of the season in a lot of matchups. Hurricanes started off pretty rocky but ramped up to an incredible finale. Heaven's Atlas takes it for just being so damn consistent, though. Congratulations to Atlas, and thanks to everyone for a great season.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading