H2H7 / H2H7 Champions Crowned!

• AvanineCommuter%s's Photo

and Heaven's Atlas takes it again! Congrats, truly well deserved.

Wish the Rat Packs could've gone into the Finals, but I've thoroughly enjoyed this season regardless. Here's to a great season and special thanks to Louis and the admins to making it possible! I don't know if you know, but I think I speak for everyone here on the site when I say I deeply appreciate the time and effort the admins put into maintaining and operating this site. My life would not be the same without it, even if at times I'm inactive and away from the community. I hope to be coming back here year after year way into my 50s like a certain member we used to know... :p

• RCT2day%s's Photo

Congrats, Heaven's Atlas.  You guys were my favorite team all season (except for the Canes, of course).  Totally a well-deserved victory for the entire team and its great captain.  And thanks to everyone involved in making this competition a reality. 

• Coasterbill%s's Photo

Great job by everyone involved. There were some amazing things that came out of this contest, both in actual parks produced (#datraptordoe), in getting to build with some great players and in awesome players coming back and becoming active again.

This contest was a huge win for the RCT community as a whole, and while I wish I could have been more active (totally my fault that I only had time to work on one park and even ended up rushing on that) it was a ton of fun, it was awesome building with and collaborating with everyone on our team and Liam did a great job as captain.

Thanks to everyone who organized this and dedicated so much time to it. This was awesome.

• PizzaWurscht%s's Photo
    Agree with bill.
  • olddtfan51%s's Photo

Congrats, Heaven's Atlas. on a well deserved win. 

• tigre53%s's Photo

Kind of disappointed the Rat Pack was edged out by Robber Barons only for the Robber Barons to release an unfinished park in the Finals. The finals were awesome, but they really could have been epic if Rat Pack were in it.

Now, we all want to know the Bingo result!

• JJayMForce%s's Photo

I know I'm super late here, but, Congrats Heaven's Atlas.  I liked the majority of your parks this season.

Interested in hearing some thoughts from Liam on his last two seasons,  and the differences perhaps,  during the awards.

Now I need to write some intended, thoughtful reviews,  on all the parks.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading