General Chat / How is your day new element / shitposting thread general

• Lotte%s's Photo

How do they take so long? Are you doing different exams than other people?

I'm entitled to extra time, normal time is 3 hours 

• Lagom%s's Photo

I just came home from the second test run of my home-made electric bike. After a few adjustments it worked pretty good. Only problem I have with it, is the engine. It gets too hot.
    Well here it is:

IMG_1491.jpg

The engine...

IMG_1492.jpg

An on/off switch, and a potentiometer for speed control:

IMG_1493.jpg

This is where the magic happens:

IMG_1495.jpg

• Jappy%s's Photo

Home made?! Now that's awesome! 

• chorkiel%s's Photo

I'm entitled to extra time, normal time is 3 hours 

I know they give you a lot of time, but do you really need all that time for every exam? Surely, there must be subjects that you're somewhat faster at.

• Lotte%s's Photo

I know they give you a lot of time, but do you really need all that time for every exam? Surely, there must be subjects that you're somewhat faster at.

Sure, but I'm still entitled to 10 minutes for every hour of testing. And it's not like it's something to be happy about... 

• Sulakke%s's Photo

I never get why people would get an electric bike. Well done on making one, though. How long can your ride on it without getting too hot?

• Louis!%s's Photo
    I love this site so much sometimes
  • Liampie%s's Photo

I never get why people would get an electric bike. Well done on making one, though. How long can your ride on it without getting too hot?

I can see the point if you're old or physically handicapped. In The Netherlands. In Sweden I can see more uses for it... Larger action radius than normal bikes, and helping to overcome hills and shit.

• Dimi%s's Photo
    It's becoming pretty popular for all ages in Belgium now they finished the first long-distance bike highways. With an electric bike you can easily bike 30-50km to your work every day, I wouldn't do that with a normal bike.
  • Lagom%s's Photo

Well, in my case, I'm just lazy :)

Yesterday I had a good run for almost half an hour before i had to stop. I, however, have a plan to fix this problem. Hopefully it works.

• Jappy%s's Photo

It's becoming pretty popular for all ages in Belgium now they finished the first long-distance bike highways. With an electric bike you can easily bike 30-50km to your work every day, I wouldn't do that with a normal bike.

Wait a sec... We've done something modern and progressive in this country? Where is this bike highway? 

• G Force%s's Photo

Last 14 hours or so have been rough.  Probably being over dramatic but ehhh, guess I was due.

• Xeccah%s's Photo

Wait a sec... We've done something modern and progressive in this country? Where is this bike highway? 

Screw that, i'm gonna take my camo and chrome ford f-150 to work, shotgun rack in the back and rebel flag on the roof 8) :mantis:

• Jappy%s's Photo

Screw that, i'm gonna take my camo and chrome ford f-150 to work, shotgun rack in the back and rebel flag on the roof 8) :mantis:

'Murica 

• Dimi%s's Photo

You'd be surprised... Here's an overview.
  • Jappy%s's Photo

Look at that! We learn everyday.... :)

• nin%s's Photo

Last 14 hours or so have been rough.  Probably being over dramatic but ehhh, guess I was due.

• macncheezburger%s's Photo

Pretty good thanks for asking! Attempted to make fudge but I'm pretty sure it's far from saving. I'm letting it cool anyway. (Nothing like midnight baking!) 

At least I tried. I'll try again in the winter in preparation for the holidays. 

• macncheezburger%s's Photo

As nin said - ? 

:(

(sorry for the double post!) 

• G Force%s's Photo

As nin said - ? 

:(

(sorry for the double post!) 

Yea, honestly can't remember what made me post this.  Like I said, probably was just being over dramatic and was in the moment of something.  Can't for the life of me remember what it was though..

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading