General Chat / How is your day new element / shitposting thread general

• Liampie%s's Photo
    Error trappers?
  • Xeccah%s's Photo

I'm back, you bitches.

How do you get your building libido back? After I cucked myself out of this contest, as well as nolifed H2H7 while working over 40 hours a week? I haven't felt the want to play in really about a year.

• Sulakke%s's Photo
    Open some fantastic parks. Doesn't matter if you've seen them before or not. Just explore them.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Starting with Budapleasure.
  • Xeccah%s's Photo

How do I quit gaming (not rct) cold turkey? I can't rationalize my addiction anymore and its costing me serious cash.

• Lotte%s's Photo

Unless you find something else productive to do it's very easy to fall back on other time sinks, you should think about cutting down on expenses and playtime before completely cutting a major hobby out of your life IMO

• Xeccah%s's Photo

No gdb i HAVE to cut it out. When youve ruined a scholarship over it, when you're spending thousands on a failing semester on it....

• Lotte%s's Photo

sincere question, how do you spend thousands on gaming in a single semester? I feel like that may be a problem a bit bigger than gaming itself

• Xeccah%s's Photo

No I'm wasting thousands by failing classes because I never go to them

• Lotte%s's Photo

ah, sorry for the misread, I hope things improve for you in the near future :/

• Sunscreemer%s's Photo

Not sure what advice to give on this one, reading up on it a bit may be a starting point - did a search for you and found this site as one example: http://www.video-game-addiction.org , other than that it depends how serious and what other issues are linked in to/ causing it, solutions that best fit those, if there are friends or a friend you trust enough maybe getting them to be your alarm clock stepping in somehow if you're absent for too long in-game, buddying up for your studies, maybe visioning why you're studying (getting your mind to realise your main focuses, what you really want - games can be a dangerous way of forgetting, sorry I can't put any better advice any better than that but hope it's useful. And don't be afraid to be honest with people as long as you trust them (try and avoid anyone you know to have a tendency to be judgemental / critical on such matters), most importantly you need to share it with at least one person running the course, to stop it getting worse as if you're hiding it from them then the problem will cocoon itself around you as you cut yourself off more and more - so be honest with the people running the course, that's really important to overcome this.

Also - especially for us creative overactive brain types - as obvious as it is (it's really obvious yet we can become really oblivious to it) - constantly reminding yourself the game / game project isn't real - so is lower down the list of things of value in life so needs managing accordingly, if it's taking over it's a problem as there is then more cost than benefit.

• YoloSweggLord%s's Photo
    I'm pretty sure there are programs that can limit the time you spend on certain websites or programs, might wanna look into that.
  • Xeccah%s's Photo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sc-_7RCFArM

JOE EXOTIC 2016

• Jappy%s's Photo

murica.jpg

• FredD%s's Photo
    Off to Dubai and Abu Dhabi!
  • Coasterbill%s's Photo

Jealous. Both are bucket list trips for me.

• Jappy%s's Photo
    I'm reporting live from my bathtub. How's it going NE?!!
  • Xeccah%s's Photo
    its terrible
  • Jappy%s's Photo

Awww why?

• Lagom%s's Photo

Why is it terrible, man?

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading