• Cocoa%s's Photo

^^^^^^yep

• disneylandian192%s's Photo
    Yes!!!
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    Yeh
  • Liampie%s's Photo

Team forums and remaining sign-ups

Good news! Team forums have been made. Since it's quite complex to set up and involves hundreds of clicks and things backstage, it's not out of the question that I may have made a mistake somewhere. Please let us know if you're seeing something you're not supposed to see or if you're not seeing something you're supposed to see. Aside from your own fellow countrymen you will encounter one member of the Olympic Committee in your forum. Instead of appointing a single referee like usually happens in H2H, the referee duties have been distributed evenly over the Olympic Committee.

Some more news: anyone who has signed up for the contest, but isn't in a country yet, you have received a PM to get this sorted (Including Jaguar and Kumba). If you signed-up earlier and didn't receive a PM, let us know. If you didn't sign up and you want on board with any team, let us know. You still have four weeks to sign up but getting on a country will get harder and harder, so don't hesitate...

• Coasterbill%s's Photo

I don't see a team forum anywhere.

• G Force%s's Photo

I see two sub forms for Grand Dutchy of Rexlawhatever.  It would be nice as well if there was a link to them on the top of the homepage like H2H.

• Liampie%s's Photo
    Fixed, and fixed. And you're a citizen of Relaxembourg who can't spell that name of his country. :p
  • GammaZero%s's Photo

I can't spell Burzull.

• GeertD%s's Photo

I want to join the NE Olympics!

• Liampie%s's Photo
    Awesome, Geert! Anyone else?
  • Zaiush%s's Photo

The only things this tournament is missing are bingo cards/ predictions and preview thread, and a trash talk thread

• birthdaybrian%s's Photo

I would like to sign up. I can't participate during from June 27 - July 1 because of summer camp.

• GammaZero%s's Photo

Wait. Are you the famous Brian?

• Jaguar%s's Photo
    Yes, he's the one, the only, the amazing BrianD!
  • thirteen%s's Photo

I'm stoked and still in guys. I'm with Jaguar and kumba... right!?

so excited!

• posix%s's Photo
    Added a timeline under the logo in the OP to make official announcements easier to find.
  • chorkiel%s's Photo

Presenting to you the great nation of Coaster Rica

vXgJqUN.png

Population:

- chorkiel

- GeertD

- Version1

- X7123M3-256

We have two spots left if there's still people who want to join.

• Fisch%s's Photo
    Great name

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading