][topia is proud to announce we've reached a full six-c][tizen roster:

][22

Trav

RWE

Poke

Recurious

Bubbsy41

• Lotte%s's Photo

We'll hold a public viewing event over here in Parkmenistan for today's announcements. :)

will that be parkmenistani exclusive? 

• Liampie%s's Photo

will that be parkmenistani exclusive?

Anyone with a visum is welcome. Be sure to request your visum at least a month in advance, because it's a lengthy process.
  • Lotte%s's Photo

I'm the Timbuktan minister of foreign affairs. I will enter you country against your will and claim diplomatic immunity.

• Faas%s's Photo
    Timbuktu is a city.
  • Lotte%s's Photo

It also used to be it's own seperate country in the early modern era. Besides that, our name is going to change anyways.

• Liampie%s's Photo

3, 2, 1... START!

All details on the Olympic disciplines (excluding the sprints) has been released in their respective topics. All signed-up players no yet in a country will be contacted by the Olympic Committee tomorrow to get them a place in the contest. But there is more! This might be controversial, but the Mixed Double Sprint and th Relay Sprint have traded places in the schedule.

Anyway, let the games begin!

• Faas%s's Photo

Let's go! 

• Bubbsy41%s's Photo
    Woohoo!
  • Lotte%s's Photo

HYPETRAIN

• Da_Cool%s's Photo

Oh my god that improvising bench! And I thought the expansion packs were bad.

• Recurious%s's Photo

Oh man, these disciplines are hilarious. I love it!

• Jappy%s's Photo

Ok..... This might be a bit more difficult than I thought!

• AvanineCommuter%s's Photo
    Oh this will be fun... :p
  • disneylandian192%s's Photo

For some reason I am super duper excited to see what folks do for cross country engineering. 

• Milo%s's Photo

This looks fun. Props to the staff for coming up with an intriguing set of challenges. I always like the PT Prelims and this has that feel with some team elements to it. I am looking forward to see what people do. Checking out that bad bench category sounds like it will be entertaining.

Shame RCTNW or Old Red aren't around. They'd do well on the cross country engineering and landscaping

• Dimi%s's Photo

Haha such brilliant categories! Good job preparing them!

• Jaguar%s's Photo

Still don't have a team? Are you creative? Welcome to the...

The Kingdom of Ni

80c5a374-d152-48e7-a2b7-bd018f4748d7_zps

Population: Ni-ne

National Anthem: https://www.youtube....h?v=OSrb-Ycxyhg

National Animal: Shrubbery

Current Roster:

Jaguar

Kumba

<Insert up to 4 players>

It may be late in the game but do not hesitate to enlist now!

• Fisch%s's Photo

beautiful flag! Although that slide is a bit blurry haha. I'd drop the filter but aside of that this is one of my favorites.

• inthemanual%s's Photo

Attached Image: Timbabwe 6.png

The people of Timbuktu have organized a political revolution and overthrown their oppressive democracy. The Empire of Timbabwe rises from their ashes and is proud to compete in this year's Olympic Games!

https://www.youtube....h?v=hHUbLv4ThOo

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading