Pro Tour 1 / The NE Pro Tour

This topic hosts comments for 68 parks(View Parks)
  • MightyMouse%s's Photo
    Two days later.
    Nothing.
    Mabey tommarow.
    Probably Not.
    Oh Well.
    :it:
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo

I'm just hoping to make it back on to that top 20 non-parkmaker list of Iris's.

Then you're playing this game for all the wrong reasons.
  • mantis%s's Photo

Not necessarily. Recognition is a very big motivation - if you play the game purely for enjoyment then you'd never be bothered to even post on these boards.
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo
    Maybe so, but you may just want to share what you loved with others, whether they like it or not.
  • deanosrs%s's Photo
    Regardless, it shouldn't be "I'm just hoping to make it back on to that top 20 non-parkmaker list of Iris's."

There should be other reasons as well...
  • RRP%s's Photo
    Isn't RCT all about recognition and style?Why else would everyone want to spend so long making stuff look good (dont give me that perfectionist crap) we all know who ure trying to impress ;)

Im exactly the same if no one liked my work i would'd quit ages ago, its that praise what we all love.
  • Richie%s's Photo
    Thats very true, i was thinking of scrapping my latest park, but i thought i would post here, and see what the best thoughtof it, and since ive had soo many positive replies and advice from people, ive kept going. :scarface:
  • Ride6%s's Photo

I have other reasons. I enjoy what I do. I just help keep myself motivated by imagining complements people will have for the parks when I release them and how I will be better recognized better afterwards.

I wonder when Iris will get the workbench up...

ride6
  • natelox%s's Photo

Whatever Kumba.  You've got a shot at parkmaker through this but I don't see you winning it.  Not with Mala, Fatha', RRP, X-Sector, Natelox and others of that stature playing.

Well, it really depends on who's judging *looks at Pyro*
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    ^LOL! It's still true. I'm really looking forward works from all of you. I don't think Pyro is judging this time, I thought he was "in". I guess I'll go check the list of "in" parkmakers.

ride6 ;)
  • Kumba%s's Photo

^LOL!  It's still true.  I'm really looking forward works from all of you.  I don't think Pyro is judging this time, I thought he was "in".  I guess I'll go check the list of "in" parkmakers.

ride6 ;)

no way in hell that list will hold true. 24 parkmakers in this? no. maybe 10 or 15 get entrys in tops. and im hopeing us non-parkmakers all get entrys in, i'll guess 14 from us total.

but hey about 20 - 25 entrys would not be bad, i do hope for more tho, but dubt it.
  • Panic%s's Photo

I like this guy.
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo
    Wasn't the tour supposed to start like 3 days ago? I know i am not in it but i would like to see what the tour is gonna be like, such as if it is gonna be like High Rollers.
  • ECC%s's Photo
    Do we have to go over this again?
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo

Do we have to go over this again?

No. :twitch:
  • laz0rz%s's Photo
    While iris is making the rules, I have a question: do you guys have ideas on what the rules for the Pro Tour will be like? I certainly have no clue, but maybe you guys could post what you think the rules will be like.
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    I would guess that the rules will be strikingly similar to Hi Rollers. They'll give us a workbench and we build the best possable park we can on it.

Not that it should matter too much to you MachChunk, you're not qualified to compete at all.

ride6
  • artist%s's Photo

I would guess that the rules will be strikingly similar to Hi Rollers.  They'll give us a workbench and we build the best possable park we can on it. 

Not that it should matter too much to you MachChunk, you're not qualified to compete at all.

ride6

So what if he isnt qualified to compete doesnt stop him from being keen on knowing what we have to do.

Just because you got in doesnt give you the right to tell people not to be intrested.

8@ *tuts*

NC
  • Steve%s's Photo
    imo...i think ride6 is doomed when the real thing acually starts. not that i could do any better really...

anyway, good luck to all that qualified :birthday2:
  • deanosrs%s's Photo
    Yeh ride6 don't be arrogant. You may find it comes back and hits you real hard in the face when this thing finishes

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading