RCT Discussion / RCT GL

• hobbes%s's Photo
    I don't know if anyone knew about this, but I was looking for a program that shows you all the objects you have, and whether they have errors and the like (still haven't found it by the way, if someone could give me a link ;) ), and came across this site of Dr. J's site.

I found it pretty interesting. Not really something I'd use every day or anything, but its still pretty cool.
    It hasn't been updated in about 6 months, but oh well.

http://www.progoth.c...ctgl/main.shtml
  • gir%s's Photo
    Yeah, Dark Helmet has had this program in the works for a looong time, I can't remember how long. It's definitely not new (at least if you've been around here long enough), but it's a nice program if you want to look at the really basics of your park from a different perspective.
  • Raven-SDI%s's Photo
    Hello.

The GL program is MAD OLD.

Raven-SDI
    §
  • MudBlood%s's Photo
    Holly shit this is incredable!!!
    Who made it?
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo

Holly shit this is incredable!!!
    Who made it?

Yeah, Dark Helmet has had this program in the works for a looong time, I can't remember how long. It's definitely not new (at least if you've been around here long enough), but it's a nice program if you want to look at the really basics of your park from a different perspective.

• Evil WME%s's Photo
    you should be quoting in order of appearance, corkscrewed.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    That would defeat the purpose of my post. :p
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    atleast put a date there.
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    ZOMG

evil... get online buddy.
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    huh?

i'm online, but you aren't. see.. always the problem.

on a side note, try boersma@operamail.com at msn, sometimes i'm on there when i'm not on aim.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading